Thread: Springfield 1842

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CSA Captain

For some reason some are not reading my post thoroughly. Yes the Buck n Ball is shooting FOUR projectiles. Saris, I have proven time and time again ( one time to one of your men who had to grudgingly agree with me afterwards ) and every time I prove my point. The Drill Camp Range ( you have to use the side of a certain size tent ) is useless to prove anything about this gun, it will shoot Minie Balls there giving people the impression that its a great gun lol. And if you hit anything at 100 yards with this gun now, its either an accident or sheer luck and should not even be attempted, waste of ammo. Saris and John, please educate us all how to use this gun effectively at Hookers Attack. You cant and you wont if the union is any kind of remotely competent. And yes, the 9th LA is the other confed unit in this skirmish, and uses the 1842 most of the time. Timo, I've never had the delight to see it wipe out a whole line and I have shot this gun profusely lol. The ball round is just a total joke and you only get 20 bucknball. The only thing this gun provides is faster rate of fire because you dont have to take time to aim it, you just point it. But that is negated by its effective range, when at that range, its time to melee or get meleed. Its a total mess as of now, actually a great insult to the gun.
    Last edited by Goad; 11-11-2017 at 01:36 PM.