Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a Reg and Forum Questions

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    I would agree with 'brentcarter', enlisting is a big decision.
    Not all companies have joined the battlefield as of yet or haven't formed up in numbers.

You could hope on during some events (mostly the servers are filled then) and see what fellow soldiers and officers you like.
    The recruitment proces is ongoing, don't sign at the first opportunity.

I see you (Flifflaren) are wearing a Union uniform, we are known for our Southern hospitality ... so you can count on a warm welcome
    I will definitely check that out.
    "Forward the 44th"

USA Captain

As said previous, I would recommend looking around the forums and deciding on your own unit, rather than listen to other suggestions.

I would endorse looking through the company tool and the company list thread in order to find any particular units that you may be interested in quickly.

The list being available here: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...1-Company-List

USA Major

I would suggest playing the game on like a saturday or sunday when there are events, so you can properly play with units and make a choice from there, the company tool is nice but like 50% of all companies on it don't even play.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

USA Major

...Also before all of these so called infantry men (AKA cannon fodder) get going I would like to point out there are also other types of units such as cavalry and artillery.

Cpl. George Anthony
    Gunner

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by VOLCUSGAMING View Post
    ...Also before all of these so called infantry men (AKA cannon fodder) get going I would like to point out there are also other types of units such as cavalry and artillery.
    If they add 'hospital stewards' I'll consider it ... after all you can't help the dead.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Timo420 View Post
    I would suggest playing the game on like a saturday or sunday when there are events, so you can properly play with units and make a choice from there, the company tool is nice but like 50% of all companies on it don't even play.
    this is EXCELLENT advice and I would like to add by doing as Timo suggests, that you will be able to see who ACTUALLY plays during YOUR time for play.. don't join some group who is across the world from you and expect to see them a lot.. take your time,,, think a lot,,, then decide, there is no reason to hurry. (as I did in the beginning)
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.