Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 51st New York Volunteer Infantry "Shepards Rifles" -1st Battalion- Companies A & B

I can tell you this we are very very active. I usually get on the events on Sunday and Monday nights myself.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by stiffstarch View Post
    Discord?? Not sure what this means?
    Discord is 'voice communication sofware' like teamspeak (if you know AOL, Yahoo, Msn Messenger, ICQ .. well this is one for talking )
    ATM it is correct not many companies are fully active, during the week there isn't much going on, best bet is Saturday & sunday (4EST Eu event and again 20EST NA event)
    Like CSHawkeye said, the 51th is one of the more 'active' companies right now.
    Last edited by Redleader; 12-20-2017 at 10:36 PM.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

USA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by stiffstarch View Post
    Hello.. I am interested in joining your Battalion. I am in the USA, Eastern Time Zone. Age: 66 Discord?? Not sure what this means?
    RP Name is John Boy.
    I am a member of the 1st Minnesota, but it seems as if they are not interested in War of Rights Anymore. I would like to join a fairly active group. I have been a Civil War reenactor since 1987, so I know the commands and company drill fairly well.
    Let me know if I may join.

My email is stiffstarch@gmail.com
    Thanks

John Boy
    Yes of course you may join sir. however the first step is to add me or any officer on steam i.e. [51stNY] Maj. JohnMeow. And Redleader is 100% right in explaining discord. I hope I'll be seeing you soon.
    Last edited by JohnMeow; 12-20-2017 at 11:42 PM.

The Major is a soft speaker but carries a big stick.. LOL

Been with these guys for a few weeks now and love the events.

USA Major

OK!!..Thanks for the info. I will be looking to get Discord and adding you via Steam. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    Here's a screenshot from our drill last night:

Attachment 7642
    SwigKid, that screenshot is outdated and not current. Notice how there are ticket counters on the compass rather than morale indication.

USA Colonel

Updated the Roster, We're now relying more on our spreadsheet than the company tool until the devs release a Battalion format.

Hey there! I'm exactly that guy! I met Mulcahy a while ago, Joined up soon thereafter. Looking to do lend a hand in any way I can!
    D00t

Hey, just wanted to say, thanks for always showing up to events. We at the 1st NJ always enjoy seeing you guys.
    2nd Lieutenant Eoghan O'Cobhtaigh

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Attention! The Captain of Company A has gone inactive so as a replacement i give full command to Kyle. Due to his inactivity the i have voted that he be removed of ownership of the company tool. That is all.
    P.S. this is Mulcahy