Thread: Change things up maybe.

CSA Captain

Change things up maybe.

Is there a chance you can change things up for testing purposes. Switch units up on the maps. I have tested the 1842 smooth bore in open fields and the whitworth in the woods many many times now. I was wondering if you could change things up so we can test the 1842 smooth bore in tight quarters like the corn field or the grist mill. And the whitworth in the more open fields. Same with the other weapons and on both sides try them in different scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhal View Post
    Is there a chance you can change things up for testing purposes. Switch units up on the maps. I have tested the 1842 smooth bore in open fields and the whitworth in the woods many many times now. I was wondering if you could change things up so we can test the 1842 smooth bore in tight quarters like the corn field or the grist mill. And the whitworth in the more open fields. Same with the other weapons and on both sides try them in different scenarios.
    Many regiments spawn with several different weapons. The 1st Texas in the cornfield has some 42’s for instance.

Nothing is set in stone yet, there may be plenty of switching around during the test phases.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Seems like this phase of the game is where that should be done.