Thread: Server browser only lists 10 servers

USA Major

Server browser only lists 10 servers

For about 3 weeks now, the ingame server browser only lists exactly 10 servers for me. Not more, not less. It's a bit of a gamble if the one I want to join is among them or not. Most of the time it isn't, which is pretty frustrating, as I can't participate in my company's events anymore. For our drills I can join via console command and IP, but that doesn't work for the password protected event servers.

Does anyone got any idea what could cause this issue? I'm playing WoR for about 5 years now almost every week and never had this issue before it started 3 weeks ago. It's really frustrating

Also, does anyone know if there's a console command to join password protected servers?

USA Major

Anyone? This issue is essentially preventing me from playing War of Rights, as I can't partake in event battles with my company anymore.

At least a console command to join passworded servers would be nice, as this would allow me to work around this issue.

Here's a video of the issue:

Last edited by QuiGon; 07-14-2023 at 07:50 AM.

USA Captain

Sorry, I do not check the forums often. I am more active on the War of Rights discord help desk channel.

Here is a pinned message we have for this issue:
    If no servers are listed after verifying game files and reinstalling:

Go to Steam settings.
    Go to the “In-Game” Tab
    Change “Max Pings/Min” to 1500 via the drop down box

Go to “Downloads” tab.
    Select “Clear Download Cache”

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    Sorry, I do not check the forums often. I am more active on the War of Rights discord help desk channel.

Here is a pinned message we have for this issue:
    If no servers are listed after verifying game files and reinstalling:

Go to Steam settings.
    Go to the “In-Game” Tab
    Change “Max Pings/Min” to 1500 via the drop down box

Go to “Downloads” tab.
    Select “Clear Download Cache”
    Thank you!!!!

That seems to have fixed it!
    (I see 20 servers now instead of 10, but it's right after the update dropped so I guess only these 20 servers have updated so far)

May I suggest adding this solution not just to the Discord (I'm not a Discord user), but also to the Known Issues & Fixes thread here on the forum, where I was looking at in vain: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...sues-amp-Fixes