Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues & Fixes

Hello I have a problem with the game. I bought it on steam, but when I try to enter the game I get the following error: Unable to locate CryEngine root folder. Ensure that the 'engine' folder exists in your CryEngine root directory". What should I do? I asked one player on steam he said that you need to check the integrity of the game files, but it did not help, please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Хатэм View Post
    Hello I have a problem with the game. I bought it on steam, but when I try to enter the game I get the following error: Unable to locate CryEngine root folder. Ensure that the 'engine' folder exists in your CryEngine root directory". What should I do? I asked one player on steam he said that you need to check the integrity of the game files, but it did not help, please help me.
    Hi there!

It sounds like you're missing needed game files so you can't launch the game.

Are you running any sort of anti virus software?

If you are, please be sure to add the entire War of Rights folder found in Steam/steamapps/common to the list of exceptions found in the settings of your anti virus software, then verify your game files via Steam.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Wasn't this a similar event to folks installing the game anywhere other than their C: drive?

thank you very much for the answer, I will do everything as you said, I really hope that it helps, thanks again.

I get stuck on "Establishing Context" when ever I try and load into a server with about 40 or more people in it. I don't know why its happening and I'm hoping I can find an answer. I have the game on an SSD just so y'all know. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IB-[7thWI] 2nd Lt.O'Steen View Post
    I get stuck on "Establishing Context" when ever I try and load into a server with about 40 or more people in it. I don't know why its happening and I'm hoping I can find an answer. I have the game on an SSD just so y'all know. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Hi there!

Please list your full PC specifications as well as your internet connection speed, thank you.

- Trusty

New to WoR so this may have been discussed.. What is being done about the jerky screen motion? Especially during melee. Figures jump all over the place and I cannot control my character either...just end up .."I am dies".. Thx. 07 Great game.

As of right now, the most recent patch has broken so much for what seems to be no discernable reason. Right now, a large portion of my regiment has issues even launching the game with some sort of memory issue. Stone walls are currently bugged as well and are penetratable by bullets. Hitboxes are also suddenly massive, often times team-killing the player to my direct left or right while firing in a line. In one instance I have even managed to stab players behind me. The most recent patch has absolutely busted this game and made the game an absolute nightmare to play. Whatever has changed, needs to go back how it was as the game is nearly unplayable now. The immersion is completely broken when an entire line gets schawked by teamkills on each other.

Just now... I google "War of Rights" and get this..."Not Found
    HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found. What happened to the "old newspaper" home page?

Its working for me.