Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues & Fixes

Known Issues & Fixes

This list of known issues and fixes will be continually updated as new fixes are being discovered.

Is the game unable to start?

Is the game unable to start after a recent update?

1. Delete War of Rights on Steam. Right click on War of Rights and select "Delete local content" press "Delete" in the confirmation window.
    2. Navigate to your Steam folder containing all of your downloaded Steam games, usually found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common. Delete the War of Rights folder located there (this cleans up any files from previous versions of the game that might not have been deleted prior to the download of the update).
    3. Redownload War of Rights via Steam.

Delete_WoR.jpg

If deleting all the game files and redownloading them, doesnt fix the issue. Try deleting all the games user files. This will reset all the games graphics settings and keybindings to their defaults as well as delete possible user created, corrupt shaders.

• Windows 10 C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Saved Games\warofrights
    • Windows 8 C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Saved Games\warofrights
    • Windows 7 C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Documents\My Games\warofrights

Performance problems

If you are already running on the lowest settings, but still struggling with maintaining a playable framerate on an almost empty server. The following may help a little bit. It disables some of the objects in the world, including roads, the sun, shadows, water and other things.

1. Download this file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uzqn5igflvb63u/user.cfg?dl=0
    2. Place the file in the root of the War of Rights installation folder, it can usually be found at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\War of Rights"
    3. Start War of Rights and make sure the Overall Spec setting in the graphics options is set to Low.

NcQdrto.jpg

Bug with some doors functioning wrong on Roulette lane

Another weird visual bug (not quite blindness) where I seem to keep the stains of the start screen (where it outlines the scenario when you spawn). I respawn at about 1:50 and keep the same look again

Another even weirder one that made me feel like I'm on an acid trip. I try changing graphic settings late video and it crashes.

I've started getting a bunch of these with the last few versions. I do sometimes go back to desktop to start recording and such. I didn't edit any of these videos so I start recording and return from desktop (recording hotkeys don't work for me while I'm in WoR)
    Last edited by Poorlaggedman; 04-28-2018 at 06:39 AM.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

Thank you for the report.

The doors in that particular house will be fixed in the next update.

Have you managed to replicate either of the two other reported issues? (if so please go into detail regarding how you did it - we've not seen either of them reported before).

How long has it been since you've done a clean install of the alpha (deleting the game via steam, then deleting the remaining war of rights folder in steamapps/common before redownloading it)?

What kind of system are you running and are your drivers up to date?

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Have you managed to replicate either of the two other reported issues? (if so please go into detail regarding how you did it - we've not seen either of them reported before).
    No But it does seem to happen more often when I'm going to desktop and back.

How long has it been since you've done a clean install of the alpha (deleting the game via steam, then deleting the remaining war of rights folder in steamapps/common before redownloading it)?
    Not since I got WoR in June. Will try tonight.

What kind of system are you running and are your drivers up to date?
    Probably Not. I'll try that

system.jpg

system1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Poorlaggedman; 04-29-2018 at 02:19 AM.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

hi im having problems with servers for days now especially usa servers i know people are playing as i see on stream on twitch or my friends tell me that have the game but im unable to even see the server that has people in it all the servers have 0 players except the drill camp servers.when i bought this gaev in dec i was able to play everyday and i could see the servers now im lucky if i get to play 2 time a week when i finally find a server with some people in it.
    im a streamer and i stream i used to stream this game everyday now i cant even play it its not my maybe its a problem with my region i tried to use the vpn then i can see the servers with people but unable to play because im unable to stream.the point is it was working fine when i got the game my region is +2 gmt and i am in south africa but now it does not please try fix this soon as possible i have had this problem for 2 weeks now im trying to promote this game and i have already given this game out 5 times on the stream so i bought your game 6 times already but unable to play

Regards
    Dtsolargaming

Help me please, i cant post new thread, but i bought the game in steam, and my game is launching and game process showing in task manager, in-game time is going on steam and i received some trading card but NO GAME WINDOW, game showing as running and i've game process, pls help!

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyHolmes View Post
    Help me please, i cant post new thread, but i bought the game in steam, and my game is launching and game process showing in task manager, in-game time is going on steam and i received some trading card but NO GAME WINDOW, game showing as running and i've game process, pls help!
    Can't help you without some more info.

Please list your PC hardware specifications as well as your windows version.

- Trusty

im russian, but if i undestood you properly
    Intel Core i5-3450
    8 GB RAM memory
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
    DirectX: Version 11

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyHolmes View Post
    im russian, but if i undestood you properly
    Intel Core i5-3450
    8 GB RAM memory
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
    DirectX: Version 11
    Thank you.

Make sure your Windows 7 SP 1 is fully updated - if it isn't you likely won't be able to launch the game.

- Trusty

The game runs poorly, the cpu usage is on 100% while the gpu is on 30-40%.
    I get 40-50 fps on empty maps, 20-30 on detailed maps, medium settings.

my specs:
    gtx 1060 6gb
    i5 7500 3.6ghz
    16gb ram, ddr4 2400mhz

I get these errors in console while my bluetooth earphones don't work:
    <22:28:54> [Error] <Flash> Missing "Bookman Old Style" glyph 'T' (0x2654) in "_level0.sceneManagerHolder.movieClip.mcTabView.pl ayerList_lsbx.container.renderer7.txtUsaUnit".
    <22:28:55> [Error] <Flash> Missing "Bookman Old Style" glyph 'Д' (0x30c4) in "_level0.sceneManagerHolder.movieClip.mcTabView.pl ayerList_lsbx.container.renderer17.txtCsaUnit".

They work if I turn the mic off and leave just sound on
    Last edited by VinHaus; 01-23-2019 at 10:55 PM.