Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues & Fixes

i am having the same problem -- no mic and sometimes no headphone voice sound
    (I am NOT using a USB headphone and mic set)

checking (TILDE) consol give this message ----
    ERROR [cteamspeak_clientmanager] : : change capture device failed, error 2310,

I have windows 10 and have checked headphones and mic settings several times...
    problem seems to be an ingame sound setting BUG ...

i can sometimes get headphones working but NEVER the MIC ---

if i open the options ingame and look at sound settings it is ALWAYS set to DISABLED
    in the VOICE CHAT INPUT DEVICE box --- even after being set to mic and SAVED

hope this helps resolve the problem --- completely destroys gameplay for officers

Hi there!

Thank you for the report - one of our devs have answered you over at: https://steamcommunity.com/app/42403...9678463/?ctp=2

- Trusty

the zuaves unites that have dagger byonets are not showing when putting on byounet..the animation show you putting on the dagger beyonet but when the byounet is on the gun it swich to the regular trooper byonet type..and vers versa..some rifles that have dagger byonet on the rifle when putting it on it have the look of regular beyonet

Quote Originally Posted by Elia Schoch the Swiss View Post
    the zuaves unites that have dagger byonets are not showing when putting on byounet..the animation show you putting on the dagger beyonet but when the byounet is on the gun it swich to the regular trooper byonet type..and vers versa..some rifles that have dagger byonet on the rifle when putting it on it have the look of regular beyonet
    This has been a known issue for a long time.

Something that I have noticed since one of the patches in December is that when I join a War of Rights server, it takes up a massive amount of my bandwidth. Before I join a server, my ping in a TeamSpeak can start out at 120. Once I am in the server, my ping is 400. I can hear voices clearly ingame, the combat itself seems mostly fine, but it makes it impossible for me to talk with anyone in TeamSpeak while playing. It did not used to be that way before the December patches, and it hasn't been fixed since. Is there a particular reason War of Rights uses so much bandwidth compared to other games?

I couldn't pick up flag as flag bearer after i dropped it. But i could on other class. Also flag bearer should get any weapon in case enemy gets close to him, because he is too easy to kill then.

Hitting "t" sometimes doesn't work for showing names and icon after last update.

Also, choosing to spawn on flag sometimes spawns on main instead.

sure glad C39687 and Charles Caldwell aren't on the Dev team. Ya'll need to learn some respect... and quit talkin trash behind a computer screen. I think they have done INCREDIBLE with what they had to work with.

Moving on...I dug to try and find a report on my issue.. no luck. Maybe ya'll could shed some light on the tree polygons? They are very off. I wish i had 25 cents for every round i put in a tree when trying to fire from behind it.. you have to move almost a full breast from out behind it to engage. Is this a known bug? Is it just certain maps? Happens to me all the time... was hoping to make the radius smaller? any light on the matter would surely be appreciated. keep up the great work. it really does look and play well.. Semper FI

Quote Originally Posted by 69thNC RG_HayWire View Post
    sure glad C39687 and Charles Caldwell aren't on the Dev team. Ya'll need to learn some respect... and quit talkin trash behind a computer screen. I think they have done INCREDIBLE with what they had to work with.

Moving on...I dug to try and find a report on my issue.. no luck. Maybe ya'll could shed some light on the tree polygons? They are very off. I wish i had 25 cents for every round i put in a tree when trying to fire from behind it.. you have to move almost a full breast from out behind it to engage. Is this a known bug? Is it just certain maps? Happens to me all the time... was hoping to make the radius smaller? any light on the matter would surely be appreciated. keep up the great work. it really does look and play well.. Semper FI
    Hello HayWire,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your report.

The issue regarding bullets appearing to be stuck in close proximity to the trees is a visual one only. The actual "code" (and thus killing) bullet does go through it.

- Trusty

20190930224919_1.jpg

On Harpers Graveyard, i ran towards the rock wall, but than when i came onto the road, i fell through the map, it happened on the screenshot somewhere at the white flowers where the road meets the grass.