Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are servers usually this dead?

Are servers usually this dead?

Depends on the time your on them I guess.
    But I must say it is usually 1 server that is booming where the rest are empty and some people on the drill camps.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
    Since the game is only in technical alpha, don't expect high or any numbers every day. Usually people get on during the weekends at event times like 3 and 8 pm est or when a new update comes out.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Simple answer YES!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Hi there!

Yes - it's a mixture of people only being able to take so much crashing (very understandable) and a relatively low amount of people with alpha access. Your best bet for action currently are the weekly events during the weekends.

It has also been a while since we've deployed an alpha update. This is because we're currently in the final phases of upgrading to CRYENGINE 5.4 which will bring some pretty cool stuff.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

It has also been a while since we've deployed an alpha update. This is because we're currently in the final phases of upgrading to CRYENGINE 5.4 which will bring some pretty cool stuff.

- Trusty
    As already mentioned Constantine, big patch deployments always brings in the crowds!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    This is because we're currently in the final phases of upgrading to CRYENGINE 5.4 which will bring some pretty cool stuff.
    Can't wait!

Banned
    I was online this past Sunday and found a game with over 50 people. It was legit

As Trusty said, they are upgrading their engine so I assume they don't want to have to create a lot of new content to upgrade on top of what they have (correct me if I am wrong). Hopefully after the engine upgrade, we will see more updates and therefore more players, hopefully.

USA Major

Then there are all the college students returning home for holiday break so that could make an impact in a month or so.