Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Community Events (4pm EST/ 8PM EST)

Exclamation Sunday Community Events (4pm EST/ 8PM EST)

WAR OF RIGHTS COMMUNITY,

Please join us each Sunday at 4 PM EST and 8 PM EST, and each Monday at 8 PM EST for 150-man battles! Our Sunday and Monday events have been extraordinarily successful in terms of building unit cohesion, company recruiting, and, most importantly, providing an amazing gaming experience. We appreciate the participation of the individuals, companies, organized corps, and the cooperation of the Campfire Games devs, that make these events so incredible to be a part of. We are also very grateful for the members of our community who record and stream these events. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our Sunday and Monday events, please do not hesitate to add me on Steam.

-Major General Paioletti
    Last edited by PAIOLETTI; 05-01-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA Major

Regarding today though, I thought there was an event at 3:00 EST but there is no one on the servers.

*Edit: I've searched more and although someone posted it was today in another thread, it appears as though the skirmish day is Sunday.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 11-26-2017 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    This is great thank you and I will add you on Steam. Rewarding today though, I thought there was an event at 3:00 EST but there is no one on the servers.

*Edit: I've searched more and although someone posted it was today in another thread, it appears as though the skirmish day is Sunday.
    Looking forward to seeing you there. There used to be a Saturday EU event but it died out. However there is a Saturday NA event at 8pm EST.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Looking forward to seeing you there. There used to be a Saturday EU event but it died out. However there is a Saturday NA event at 8pm EST.
    I'm EST NA so maybe I'll check that one out tonight. Thanks for the info. and I look forward to seeing your group out there as well.

USA Major

Their actually was an event today at 3pm, there where 50 people on.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

I'm EST NA so maybe I'll check that one out tonight. Thanks for the info. and I look forward to seeing your group out there as well.
    Right on, we are the same timezone...i wont be on for the saturday night event due to work but, ill catch you Sunday. And apologies to Timo i was under the impression that the Saturday EY events weren't happening any more...thats fantastic, 50 ppl!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Timo420 View Post
    Their actually was an event today at 3pm, there where 50 people on.
    I logged on three different times between 3-4 EST and all servers were empty. Maybe that server wasn't showing up for me for some reason?

I logged on three different times between 3-4 EST and all servers were empty. Maybe that server wasn't showing up for me for some reason?
    There is a bug where a few servers won't be listed in the server browser. simply leave it and reenter it again to fix it.

- Trusty

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    There is a bug where a few servers won't be listed in the server browser. simply leave it and reenter it again to fix it.

- Trusty
    Thanks Trusty... this one had me scratching my head.

CSA Major

The 38th will do our best to give a good showing sir.

1st Lt. Zachariah Walsh
    3rd NC Co. A