Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Community Events (4pm EST/ 8PM EST)

Thanks for joining the Sunday Events Captain Caldwell, and i appreciate you rolling with the 6th Louisiana Tigers. Lol yes, the Center/Right was my area of opportations. Your welcome to roll with us any time my man. Whatever you do don't wake up the little ones, i have several NCO's that can do the hollering for you.
    Last edited by PAIOLETTI; 01-16-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Another amazing EU event today. Almost a full 150 on the server, great battles and great job everyone. See yall for the 8pm EST NA Community Event.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

2 hours until the 8pm EST NA Community Event! Some really close battles during the EU event today, as well as great attendance.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

Exclamation Lincoln's 209 Birthday Event

To Commemorate the 209th birthday of Abraham Lincoln the II Corps & the 51stNY will be engaging in an open field line battle. As always with my Sunday and Monday Events everyone in the community is invited to join at 8pm EST. No firing behind cover (yes this applies to fenses as well)open field line battle. Both sides may fall back to regroup but, when they commense firing you must be in an organized line and in the field.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

USA Captain

Great event tonight. It was a honor to lead union forces.

CSA Major

An excellent looking line there.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    An excellent looking line there.
    Indeed it was until the bullets from the 2nd corps ripped holes into it. Hahaha.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Line Battle tonight at 8PM EST!
    If we don't mass crash
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

Quote Originally Posted by Warboy View Post
    If we don't mass crash
    The more server crashes the merrier - it helps us out greatly in our quest to kill off the bugs causing them.

Please also remember to use the error reporter at: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter whenever you crash - we did not get a single report from last night's server crash (while a client log from a server crash is of little use, error reports are very valuable when it comes to client crashes).

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    The more server crashes the merrier - it helps us out greatly in our quest to kill off the bugs causing them.

Please also remember to use the error reporter at: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter whenever you crash - we did not get a single report from last night's server crash (while a client log from a server crash is of little use, error reports are very valuable when it comes to client crashes).

- Trusty
    I just sent mine in now, and I informed all my alpha members who were present to do the same.