Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Community Events (4pm EST/ 8PM EST)

ATTENTION ALL!
    Tonights Monday Night Community Event will stay open to the public. Event will be very competative (6th LA vs 9th NY) So bring your A game and have a ton of fun!

-7pm EST Open Community Drill (6th LA Server)

-8pm EST Monday Night Community Event (II Corps Monday Night Community Event Server) Password (None)
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    ATTENTION ALL!
    Tonights Monday Night Community Event will stay open to the public. Event will be very competative (6th LA vs 9th NY) So bring your A game and have a ton of fun!

-7pm EST Open Community Drill (6th LA Server)

-8pm EST Monday Night Community Event (II Corps Monday Night Community Event Server) Password (None)
    hmmm so much for community meetings to set up events

Vulcarin, I cant possibly see how this could be a problem. You where at the same community event coordination that i was, i stated my intention to take the open community server to allow in all the guys not in a regiment, as so many have requested the organized units to do so. Thus making the server you played in the A side of events on the night as 1st GA, 14th Bk, 1st TX, 17th Michigan ect. could all play together. Not sure where your going with the last comment, perhaps you misunderstood what i had said? Either way not a big deal but you can always PM me on steam or hop in TS if you have a question or something comes up.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

Don't Question the "community" leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern View Post
    Don't Question the "community" leader.
    Hey Boo-Boo! Your always welcome to attend as well with 3rd ARK C, 4th GA K, 13th VA I, Palmetto Sharps or whichever unit you are with currently attached to! Plenty of fun for everyone honey, come join the action and as always.....stay sexy!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

How do i join this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Adlerwar View Post
    Reach out to one of the 6th LA officers on steam they should be able to get you squared away. Or alternatively post your dream name here so they can reach you

Quote Originally Posted by Adlerwar View Post
    Add me on steam and ill get u squared away, II-Col. Paioletti [6th,LA]. These are the big organized II Corps events and are regimental vs regimental fights but i try to bring some of the new guys into the fun as well as they are far more competative than the public play. If you are interested un joining 1 of the big units in the game i can get you squared away. In Stonewall Jackson's II Corps we have II-1st VA Cav, "Fighting" 5th VA & my 6th LA Tigers. Our Union counterparts (Burnsides Right Wing) 9th NY, 1st Cav, 14th BK, and 17th Michigan. I can help you get enlisted into any of the big regiments if your interested, if not just hop on and have fun!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I logged on three different times between 3-4 EST and all servers were empty. Maybe that server wasn't showing up for me for some reason?
    Is this NA or EU?

CSA Captain

So, this is for regiments only?