Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Just bought myself Captain pledge.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarofRights/ - Check out the unofficial FB page, to help build the community, schedule events and better unify our companies

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by 7th. TN. F. Carroll View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarofRights/ - Check out the unofficial FB page, to help build the community, schedule events and better unify our companies
    Who made this site?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    What's facebook?

So I'm curious, since I'm a new player myself, that I'd like to ask veteran players. Does anyone else like to get into the Drill Camps in the wee hours of the morning, when you've got the whole place to yourself, and bang away at the firing range? It's quickly becoming a nightly ritual, something very soothing and satisfying about it.

USA Captain

Looking forward to playing. There should be more historical games being developed. There is nothing better than learning history.

I also just joined the alpha. Game is very impressive. Does anyone know when peak times to play online are with the servers? Last night when I bought it I was one of 4 people who were on.
    Regards,

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ktrain10 View Post
    I also just joined the alpha. Game is very impressive. Does anyone know when peak times to play online are with the servers? Last night when I bought it I was one of 4 people who were on.
    Regards,
    Check out: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...ll=1#post81024

I do not know about the EU events as I am unable to attend those but the NA events for Sunday/Monday are nearly packed. The 9th NY drills Friday/Saturday, so we do not attend those events as they are usually light anyways.

CSA Major

Saturday nights always have at least 80-100 people and I highly encourage EVERYONE to go to Saturday events...bad enough that people only choose to go to the more busier ones on Sunday's and Monday evening's, why restrict yourself to less events (WoR is pretty dead throughout the week so it's not like you get much opportunity anyways) we're testers and the more we test the further/faster this game/project will move along. I can only speak for 1st Georgia but I believe we're the most active regiment in the game, we do 2 events and a drill on Saturdays, 2 events and a combined 2nd corps drill on Sundays and the Monday evening events.
    Last edited by Warboy; 08-15-2018 at 01:06 AM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

CSA Captain

Still trying to get my captain badge to show up on the forum...... Tried 3 times so far using the same address I signed up via paypal with, clicking the links, and yet I am still the anonymous forum user...

Pledged a for SGT, but after 2 weeks i increased my pledge to CPT. Ive been waiting for a game like this for a long time, will be fun to finally get started