Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought myself Captain pledge.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by theLargeCow View Post
    Sorry for the necro on this, but I wasnt able to post new threads for some reason.
    I also just bought the captain package today (12/27) but have yet to hear back or receive any way to actually get the game, .
    Usually you get an email with your 'Steam' key on the emailadress you bought your pledge with.
    Be sure to check your 'trash/spam/ you name it ?' folders.
    Otherwise you could try and PM Trusty Jam (click to see his profile) ... hope you don't mind Trusty ?
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Captain

Same here !

Quote Originally Posted by Momran View Post
    Same here !
    Salut à toi !

Comme la écrit en haut Redleader, normalement tu reçois un email vérifie tes spam ou autres ou sinon click sur le lien que redleader à fait pour contacter Trustyjam ! Il te répondra assez rapidement et au passage si tu cherche un régiment vient nous voir ici :http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...2781#post72781

Bonne année !

Huaa huaa !

"fallagh Ballaugh"

Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

Quote Originally Posted by Momran View Post
    Same here !

La Compagnie A du 3e Alabama recrute ! Se voulant multi-culturelle et composée de volontaires venant des quatre coins du monde nous recherchons des joueurs actifs et motivés ne parlant pas forcément la langue anglaise même si cela est conseillé, des entrainements visant à apprendre aux joueurs les ordres et directives en anglais seront mis en place afin d’aider les joueurs à s’adapter rapidement même si ceux-ci ne connaissent pas la langue. Compagnie Semi-Rp nous cherchons avant tout à jouer et à nous amuser ensemble tout en respectant la hiérarchie et le rp militaire dans la limite du fun bien entendu. Alors si vous souhaitez vous investir et nous rejoindre n’hésitez pas à nous contacter directement !

Sgt. Charles Lebailec, Chef de section et responsable francophone
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Captain

I just joined myself. Have been watching for a while.

Just did a Captain pledge myself... Looking forward joining you on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Elshaug View Post
    Just did a Captain pledge myself... Looking forward joining you on the battlefield.
    Welcome to the forum and the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Elshaug View Post
    Glad to have you! Rather new myself, and don't regret the decision one bit. I'm sure you'll enjoy not only the gameplay as it is, but also the great community.

CSA Captain

Finally I got myself the Captain pledge too! So on which side are more german players?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynfar View Post
    Finally I got myself the Captain pledge too! So on which side are more german players?
    Union seems to have more, but the CSA has the better and friendlier ones :-P

You are welcome with us 3rd Alabama company A mixed EU company(we also have Germans!!)
    Or I would suggest the 18th North Carolina which are really friendly