Thread: Daily Skirmishes

USA Captain

Daily Skirmishes

I just logged on to check things out for weekly events. I foubd a thread on the events page stating people are trying to get together during the week days/nights. Found i couldnt post there for whatever reason so im wanting to bring it out here. For those that posted there, i too also can come on once the family is in bed (8-10pm). Anyone else have an interest? Since weekends are hard to get online for some of us

Just come on whenever you can and I bet that you will be able to find some others to play with. I have noticed that since that post/thread has been created, the amount of average players online has increased. Also, to fix your posting issue, try to link your pledge rank to your forum rank/badge.

USA Captain

Yea ill give it a try tonight and see whos on and and go from there...there was roughly 10-20 thatd be on a couple months ago at night, havnt checked into it recently however. Thanks for the help with the posting issue..when i get on my desktop ill try and link them up

Random play is great but Saturday/Sunday/Monday seems to have actual time slot events(best to join a company for these).. Any night at around 8PM EST I am finding groups of guys. Lots of players that are learning though and that includes me with way too many TeamKills. SO it's better to be in a group of organized men. In the haze of combat you will kill friendlies or be afraid to kill them...

Quote Originally Posted by LeeThear View Post
    Yea ill give it a try tonight and see whos on and and go from there...there was roughly 10-20 thatd be on a couple months ago at night, havnt checked into it recently however. Thanks for the help with the posting issue..when i get on my desktop ill try and link them up
    "May Divine Providence carry our Cause and if not the Divine Fires of Hades will burn bright, upon the embers of our sullen ashes" ~Moi

https://www.twitch.tv/mrchess1

USA Captain

Yea i came on monday night to about 50 some people which was the most ive gotten to fight with...what time does the monday night events usually start? 8PM EST?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeThear View Post
    Yea i came on monday night to about 50 some people which was the most ive gotten to fight with...what time does the monday night events usually start? 8PM EST?
    Yup Monday around 8 EST is a good time to jump on. I am part of the 51st NY so we are usually duking it out with the 2nd Corps.

sounds fun to duke it out with you all on mondays

USA Captain

i think i will aas well get online monday around 8pm1