Thread: Ingame comms bug

USA Brigadier General

Exclamation Ingame comms bug

I just backed this game 2 days ago but have a cancer where I can hear everything the enemy team says even at spawns no matter where I am at on the map. I am using a SteelSeries Arctic 7 wireless gaming headset. Going to look for another headset to see if i have the same problem.

We have had similar issues with other players using USB headsets. Let us know if a different headset "fixes" it for you.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I have RCA plug headset, again, the reminder that your headset needs to be set in windows as the default headset.

USA Brigadier General

New Comms Issue

So a few days ago for no apparent reason I now can barely hear my own team even if face to face. It's just muffled and incomprehensible. Same thing with enemy team. They have to be face to face to barely hear anything. I do have a very advanced system though with multiple interfaces with additional in and outs as I have ports for my instruments, mics, and studio speakers beyond your typical onboard audio card.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TumZ View Post
    So a few days ago for no apparent reason I now can barely hear my own team even if face to face. It's just muffled and incomprehensible. Same thing with enemy team. They have to be face to face to barely hear anything. I do have a very advanced system though with multiple interfaces with additional in and outs as I have ports for my instruments, mics, and studio speakers beyond your typical onboard audio card.
    I have the same problem sometimes.