Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How was life like during the Civil War era :?

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by csheffield1 View Post
    I know of one Confederate player, who, when there are no more CSA slots left, will literally throw down his rifle, and run to the other side, yelling "Don't Shoot!" so he can feel like a Confederate, which is just sad.

If you prefer to go CSA or Vise Versa, great, but remember, this is a game, not an actual war. If the CS is full, it's not going to kill you to go blue for a while.
    I get why some want to play with their regiment/friends and during weekend events 'joining a certain faction' is a bigger issue then during the week.

Another effect is that some regiments don't use the ingame 'voice' but only use 'Discord/Teamspeak ...', and for 'new/non regiment' players that makes it more difficult to fit in.

I firmly agree that it's a good thing to keep the factions balanced and if you really don't want to join a certain faction ... then just wait it out.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    I get why some want to play with their regiment/friends and during weekend events 'joining a certain faction' is a bigger issue then during the week.

Another effect is that some regiments don't use the ingame 'voice' but only use 'Discord/Teamspeak ...', and for 'new/non regiment' players that makes it more difficult to fit in.

I firmly agree that it's a good thing to keep the factions balanced and if you really don't want to join a certain faction ... then just wait it out.
    If you want to play with friends, just wait it out a bit like you suggested. It's not going to be very long for someone to crash or leave.

And yea, a lot of regiments use TS/Discord or other chat rooms and do everything in there, sometimes even shooting players who fall in with their companies (I've seen it before) meaning these players don't want to play the game with trolls such as these.

So, I agree with all those statements, it's true, the community needs to treat the game and dev team with more respect, as well as playing the game like it's meant to be played.
    CSheffield
    "Captain Fork"

-Farbs must be destroyed