Thread: about musician

USA Captain

about musician

How far did the drummer or piper go? Is it the part of the instrument or part of the mission model? Curiosity has not yet been seen in the game.

There are now houses that can be defensive, and hope that the fortress and other terrain will come out soon.

CSA Major General

guy.. can you at least play the game? take some time to see this is a game in development ... I see you took the chief looser of the union as your shield .. but do you have to always push his lies? chill man.. all is well. folks for a long time have been here. things are in the move.. you are not the boy genius .. many have come before you, and our devs have to deal with them daily. take some time my man... learn a lot.. then deal with alllllllllll the shit you brng.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dether View Post
    guy.. can you at least play the game? take some time to see this is a game in development ... I see you took the chief looser of the union as your shield .. but do you have to always push his lies? chill man.. all is well. folks for a long time have been here. things are in the move.. you are not the boy genius .. many have come before you, and our devs have to deal with them daily. take some time my man... learn a lot.. then deal with alllllllllll the shit you brng.
    I will wait patiently and hope to realize it soon