Thread: aiming improved?

USA Captain

aiming improved?

Will there be a button that controls the stability of the breath? You can reduce the amount of sloshing

CSA Captain

The 'Sloshing' lol great word for it, is currently one of my bugbears... Ive seen a post trying to justify it by suggesting its swaying due to fear and adrenalin. I dont buy it. I'm not an experienced reenactor or a gun enthusiast but I have hunted, shot rifles and shotguns. I've also held both an authentic Bess and Sharps rifle, they are not overly heavy or unwieldy.

However if a vet with combat experience says the sway is realistic under combat conditions I'll say no more on the subject as they trump any of my preconceptions.
    Last edited by Charles Caldwell; 01-05-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    No.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    The 'Sloshing' lol great word for it, is currently one of my bugbears... Ive seen a post trying to justify it by suggesting its swaying due to fear and adrenalin. I dont buy it. I'm not an experienced reenactor or a gun enthusiast but I have hunted, shot rifles and shotguns. I've also held both an authentic Bess and Sharps rifle, they are not overly heavy or unwieldy.

However if a vet with combat experience says the sway is realistic under combat conditions I'll say no more on the subject as they trump any of my preconceptions.

That means there's no way to reduce the sloshing of the muzzle