Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low Frames

Question Low Frames

Hello I am Joe from the 3rd De and I have a problem. I run the game at 10 frames and im not sure why.
    My specs are
    processor Intel Core i7 7700k
    GPU GTX 1050Ti 4gb
    Ram 16gb of ddr4(forgot the exact name)
    This i think would be able to play the game well but my frames still tank please help.

USA Captain

Your specs are looking good... maybe its because of the 4gb Vram but I doubt that.

Turn V-Sync off; it helped my frames in going from 30-34 FPS on high settings to 60 FPS on very high settings.

Its already off

What are your settings?

All on low

Huh, a 1050ti should be able to run the game easily on low, sorry I can't help.

help

I have a question since it wont let me post a thread. My push to talk does not work and it is driving me insane. I have had no problems using push to talk on origin, steam, discord, ect. but when im in game it will not work. does anyone else have this problem? does anyone have any information as to what I can do to get it to work? I'd really enjoy communicating with my team

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdeagz View Post
    I have a question since it wont let me post a thread. My push to talk does not work and it is driving me insane. I have had no problems using push to talk on origin, steam, discord, ect. but when im in game it will not work. does anyone else have this problem? does anyone have any information as to what I can do to get it to work? I'd really enjoy communicating with my team
    You have to set your mic to the windows default device settings. Same as speakers to hear.

CSA Captain

Its well known that this game is poorly optimised, it is however comforting to know its still early days in the dev phase, so fingers Xed for better performance over the next few months.
    4th Texas 'C' Company