Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reserve spot in skirmishes

CSA Major

Reserve spot in skirmishes

don't know if it's gonna be a good thing, but reserve slots for your companies? 6thAL is a csa company, unfortunaly we have to choose the Unions for like 3-4 weeks now, there is no spot in the csa team. so maybe 1 hour or 30 minutes before the events starts you can reserve places for your company? also i see a lot of people without an company tag in front of their names don't know if there is something to do about it? but they take a lot of space so a lot of members of a company can't join their groups.

USA Major

You can't reserve spots as they are public server and btw fypear we have been playing union alot longer on sunday events as our numbers plus 2nd corps numbers won't allot both of us on the csa team, this will stay a problem untill we get private servers later on in the development process.
    Last edited by Timo420; 01-10-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

USA Captain

I agree to Timo420. Also if you don't have a tag it doesn't necessarily mean that you are not in a Company. I also don't know any Company thats forcing it's Members to have a tag in front of their name.

USA Major

I do
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

USA Captain

Ok... I know one

It seems somewhat selfish to do this for a public server, and if someone does not have the tags for a company, they should not be barred from joining any Union or CSA company. The closest we would get to this is if privately owned servers come with and server admins just manage companies. Just let people play the game for now.

USA 1st Lieutenant

I don't think this is a great idea. It is just a game, and people should be able to (and perhaps forced to?) switch sides between the USA and CSA based on what they want to play as, not because they're in any particular company.

On a side note, I think that testers should stop playing the majority of their matches as either the CSA or USA and should try to divide the time more or less evenly between the sides. We're testing, after all, not roleplaying!

Best,
    Dman979

USA Major

While I can understand the desire to play the "faction" you chose I am very much against this.

Personally I don't believe that servers should regulate team size or balance. That would solve this issue.

USA Major

I think the way it's done right now is good. Being forced to join the other side from time to time isn't a bad thing. You meet new people and have to step out of your very own filter bubble.