Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crashing on startup

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Here's what fixed it for the other guys with the issue:

"I just had this problem with a friend of mine aswell. A other friend of him asked him with disk he has it installed on. Apperently on the E Drive. He got recomended to move the instalation folder to the C Drive. And now it works, no idea why. Might be something random.

Before hand I transfered some files (VC2008,VC2010,VC2012,VC2013) folders in there, no idea if this had any affect after the change of instalation folder"

- Trusty
    I just installed to C drive. Didn't work. What files from VC did they transfer because the only VC files I see in WoR folder is msvcp140.dll and msvcr120.dll. I also have uninstalled rebooted and installed all VC packages over and over as well as the game in different orders to try and figure this out.

4oc3UX6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by v4npro View Post
    I just installed to C drive. Didn't work. What files from VC did they transfer because the only VC files I see in WoR folder is msvcp140.dll and msvcr120.dll. I also have uninstalled rebooted and installed all VC packages over and over as well as the game in different orders to try and figure this out.

4oc3UX6.jpg
    I suggest you write to them directly in the thread: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...3953#post73953

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    I suggest you write to them directly in the thread: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...3953#post73953

- Trusty
    "v4npro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Quote Originally Posted by v4npro View Post
    "v4npro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    You need to set your forum badge to at least Captain in order to be able to post in the alpha section of the forum. You can change your badge here: https://warofrights.com/Crowdfunding_RequestUUID.aspx

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Last edited by v4npro; 01-23-2018 at 09:26 PM.

USA Captain

My steam location:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe"
    my WOR location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\War of Rights

and,,you must install VC2015 then VC2017 so both can be installed or you only install VC2017 ,but VC2015 get error...
    So,,how about worrking now?