Thread: The confederate training camp

USA Captain

Question The confederate training camp

The confederate training camp did not display the results when hitting the target, which is the indication that the bullet hole was not displayed.

Hey there Cheeyeah,

Unfortunately, this is something affecting both camps at the moment, with any luck once we have stabilized the skirmishes we can return to the drill camps and get this bug fixed.
    Thanks for reporting though!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeCrecy View Post
    Hey there Cheeyeah,

Unfortunately, this is something affecting both camps at the moment, with any luck once we have stabilized the skirmishes we can return to the drill camps and get this bug fixed.
    thanks for instructing happy to see the improvement

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeCrecy View Post
    Hey there Cheeyeah,

I just entered the USA (EU) Drill Camp without an issue, the CSA (EU & US) servers freeze my system.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    I just entered the USA (EU) Drill Camp without an issue, the CSA (EU & US) servers freeze my system.
    If you are having constant freezing issues, I have found that not AT ALL, and I mean AT ALL touching your keyboard or mouse until about 5 or 6 seconds after loading in allows the game to sort itself out and you can continue to spawn in.