Thread: Game Wont Start

Game Wont Start

Hello, Fellow soldiers
    After WOR's latest patch I have had problems loading the game off steam. when pressing play in steam the screen flashes and then nothing happens but when I go to the Task Manager it says its running in processes and not in applications.I have tried reinstalling and validating the game files and I can't seem to find a solution thank you to anyone who can help

Signed
    Deathstar55

Be sure to delete your War of Rights folder in Steam/steamapps/common after you’ve deleted the game via Steam.

Please also delete your user folder located in users/yorusername/saved games/War of Rights.

Then download the alpha from Steam.

- Trusty

Ok so I tried that and it didn't work and its still doing the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar55 View Post
    Ok so I tried that and it didn't work and its still doing the same thing
    Please make sure you've updated to the latest windows version, have up to date drivers, have no anti virus software blocking game files from running and have wor installed on your C drive.

If you still can't launch the game at all please list your hardware specifications.

- Trusty

USA Captain

the same like me ...
    you can try this :
    1.reinstall VC2015,,then VC2017,,prove both installed correctly.win7 maybe need SP1 pack.
    2.if 1 not work,then update to win10 (my OS x64) then you can find it works well.