Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Scriptum. Operation Marketgarden WW2 FPS.

USA Captain

Post Scriptum. Operation Marketgarden WW2 FPS.

Personally am i very excited about this game (Like WoR) Its apealling to all players who wants the real autentic gameplay instead of gong ho arcarde FPS.
    Its suposed to be released this spring. I am all in, i am born to command a Cromwell tank ...

Last edited by TheRegulator; 02-02-2018 at 12:46 PM.

USA Major

I've had my eye on this one and Hell Let Loose as well. I checked a few weeks back and there didn't seem a way to invest in/back this game unless they're just testing internally and will full-release it. I know they invited some of the hard-core youtube gamers to test it out with them so it must be getting close... last I heard this spring.

USA Captain

There was a posibility to buy a seat in the Hell let lose Alpha, last year. Alpha is suposed to be in march, release around summer.
    Post Scriptum is close to release ... Its look's very good, only thing until now i can set a finger on, is the non destructable enviorment (Houses etc)
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 02-02-2018 at 03:47 PM.

USA Major

I backed the HLL alpha and I'm looking forward to that.

I was watching a development vid for PS and they said they would have had to build in 'destructible environments' into their game code base and they didn't do it. They said their focus was on other things and that 'maybe' they could go back to it if the game got big.

I backed the HLL project looking for a game that can give me a WW2 experience and experience it beautifully, from what I have seen and heard I do not expect as much of a grand strategy or battlefield (not the game) experience as some want. Post scriptum is what I am going to boot up for that grand strategy, coordination, and intense feeling of combat that Squad delivers. They use the same engine, so I am envisioning Squad but larger, more vehicles, and more diverse, plus WW2.

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

I've been watching this game for a while and I simply cannot wait. From what I've seen though there's still no way to actually back it yet.

I hadn't heard of Hell Let Loose though, that's definitely on my radar now.

CSA Captain

Looks gorgeous....but wheres the "realistic" gun sway (bad joke)
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Looks gorgeous....but wheres the "realistic" gun sway (bad joke)
    They dont fight in lines, so they dont need such a gameplay element to support line combat

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    I backed the HLL project looking for a game that can give me a WW2 experience and experience it beautifully, from what I have seen and heard I do not expect as much of a grand strategy or battlefield (not the game) experience as some want. Post scriptum is what I am going to boot up for that grand strategy, coordination, and intense feeling of combat that Squad delivers. They use the same engine, so I am envisioning Squad but larger, more vehicles, and more diverse, plus WW2.
    V10 Monday!

Best,
    Dman979

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    They dont fight in lines, so they dont need such a gameplay element to support line combat
    Not sure what Line combat has to do with gun sway, but anyway!
    4th Texas 'C' Company