Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post Scriptum. Operation Marketgarden WW2 FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Not sure what Line combat has to do with gun sway, but anyway!
    We're very much aware that the gun sway in-game is higher than in "real life". This is due to a mixture of both game mechanics and trying to simulate the nerves and fear of a horrible death the soldiers faced on the field. We have many historical rifles/muskets from the civil war (some where even used in the war) in the office. Besides that, we were on shooting ranges, testing the performence of the weapons with real ammunition.

The majority of weapons of the Civil War were more accurate than the most used during the napolenoics due to rifling/minie balls used. From a gameplay perspective, lowering the gun sway amount when aiming to a degree would result in far less lines being able to form and fight. The only other solution to this than a simulated combat environment aiming solution is to downright make the weapons less accurate (which I imagine would make a lot of people upset also). Besides that, unlike similar games, we have realistic bullet ballistic, which would make the line combat even harder, if there wouldn't be gun sway
    Last edited by Hinkel; 02-05-2018 at 10:48 AM.

USA Captain

Hell Let Loose ... Has just opened up for closed Alpha slots ! But unly until end of this month. https://www.hellletloose.com/preorder
    Better get your boots on, and go get a slot as veteran ... Its 30 dollars. I am currently considering upgrading to the Platoon tier, it will give me 6 slots, in closed alpha. ( I need friends ,o)
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 02-05-2018 at 11:28 AM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post
    Hell Let Loose ... Has just opened up for closed Alpha slots ! But unly until end of this month. https://www.hellletloose.com/preorder
    Better get your boots on, and go get a slot as veteran ... Its 30 dollars. I am currently considering upgrading to the Platoon slot, it will give me 6 slots, in closed alpha. ( I need friends ,o)
    I'll be your friend... I was going to purchase a Vet slot today.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

USA Captain

I'll be your friend... I was going to purchase a Vet slot today.
    We shall be know as "The Regulators" If so. But i am not sure if each squad member still has to have a veteran tier, to join. As far as i know it will give me access to the command structure, calling arty etc, and commanding from staff HQ.
    I will look into it during the day ... ;o)
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 02-05-2018 at 11:48 AM.

CSA Captain

I read that it gave you in essence 6 Closed Alpha+ Keys at the reduce price of $5 less than the vet price!

Field a whole Platoon! This pack includes all the benefits of the Veteran pack for you and five others at a lower price.

6× Closed Beta access of Hell Let Loose
    6× Closed Alpha access of Hell Let Loose
    6× Steam Early Access key for Hell Let Loose
    6× Early access to our forums
    6× Founder forum badge
    6× Veteran forum title and badge
    4th Texas 'C' Company

USA Captain

I read that it gave you in essence 6 Closed Alpha+ Keys at the reduce price of $5 less than the vet price!

Field a whole Platoon! This pack includes all the benefits of the Veteran pack for you and five others at a lower price.

6× Closed Beta access of Hell Let Loose
    6× Closed Alpha access of Hell Let Loose
    6× Steam Early Access key for Hell Let Loose
    6× Early access to our forums
    6× Founder forum badge
    6× Veteran forum title and badge
    Go buy the Veteran tier ... Ill stick to that also, for now. But i defently like to play HLL with some of you Guys from WoR. Its a game who requires a serious attitude.

CSA Captain

Thanks already done!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

CSA Brigadier General

Post Scriptum mod where we port War of Rights content into the game and have the Army of Northern Virginia fight the Nazis when?

1505700822485.jpg
    Hit that Subscribe Button

https://www.youtube.com/user/360Nomad

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Extracrispi View Post
    Post Scriptum mod where we port War of Rights content into the game and have the Army of Northern Virginia fight the Nazis when?

1505700822485.jpg
    The fire power might be a bit to powerfull, from the axis side ....
    I dont even think the 101Ste Airborne and 82Th Airborne, is in the game anyway. Its about the Red Devils, Monty's dessert rats and a Polish brigade. (Historical)

Hell let Loose is the 101Ste & 82 Airborne in Normandy ... Still a few seats open in the closed Alpha ... If you hurry !

And i still think it a cool idea, to set up a platoon in booth games with people from WoR, might even draw some players into WoR !
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 02-18-2018 at 11:01 AM.

USA General of the Army

I must say I am over the moon to see a game not only have British off the bat as their first allied side and not America, but also to represent the Polish!