Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 30-7-2015 Nineteenth field report: Graphical Updates

To clear things up a bit. Plan B is indeed about a crowdfunding campaign on a crowdfunding platform such as Kickstarter - hopefully far more people than what our lovely community can muster will thus see it (and pledge!).

Thank you all for how you've received this info by the way. Been a very positive experience overall.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    To clear things up a bit. Plan B is indeed about a crowdfunding campaign on a crowdfunding platform such as Kickstarter - hopefully far more people than what our lovely community can muster will thus see it (and pledge!).

Thank you all for how you've received this info by the way. Been a very positive experience overall.

- Trusty
    What do you think about indiegogo?
    I think this platform should be safer and better for your project

Quote Originally Posted by Shmann View Post
    What do you think about indiegogo?
    I think this platform should be safer and better for your project
    It might be safer (keep what you get mechanic) - but it is also less known so the amount of people we'll be able to reach will be significant less. However, we are quite a ways off of making any decisions of that sort still - need to research all available options properly first.

- Trusty

USA Major

Any luck with steam greenlight?

USA Major

if so you could use that as a way to get the word out for crowdfunding

RhettVito
    War of Rights Video idea for crowdfunding

Clip 1 War of Rights Intro 5 Sec
    Clip 2 Text on Screen 5 Seconds September 17, 1862. 10-20 Seconds Time early morning Union and Confederate men in uniform forming ranks the sound of drums and the seen of a camp .
    Clip 3 10 Seconds fade in Time early morning Union Regiment in ranks marching fade out .Fade in 5 Sec Time early morning Confederate Regiment in ranks marching Fade out .

Clip 4 12 Seconds Text on screen Sound * of gun and cannon fire *
    The hottest place I ever saw on this earth or want to see hereafter. There were shot, shells, and Minie balls sweeping the face of the earth; legs, arms, and other parts of human bodies were flying in the air like straw in a whirlwind. The dogs of war were loose, and ‘havoc’ was their cry
    One of Hood’s 4th Texans

Clip 5 Fadein 10-15 secs 6th Wisconsin Atvancing through Cornfield Cannon explosion hiting around them and One cannon ball hiting some were in the ranks dirt and smoke filling the ranks .
    Clip 6 Text 12 Seconds “
    As we appeared at the edge of the cornfield], a long line of men in butternut and gray rose up from the ground. Simultaneously, the hostile battle lines opened a tremendous fire upon each other. Men, I can not say fell; they were knocked out of the ranks by dozens.”
    Rufus Dawes of the 6th Wisconsin
    Clip 7 30 Seconds 6th Wisconsin and rest of birgade atvance to fence at cornfield and see a line Confederate men rise up and fire Union takeing alot of hits then take cover behind fence and fire back at confederate line Confederate line men being shot down
    2nd Wisconsin
    19th Indiana
    6th Wisconsin
    7th Wisconsin
    Clip 8 10 Seconds Union troops Charge 5 Seconds 5 Seconds Zooming out of The Corn Field of the union troops chargeing the seen of men wounded Union and Confederate with smoke covering the field .
    Clip 9 End of Clip War Of Rights link and any other stuff

USA Captain

Steam is always a good way to go but I agree plan B would be the best bet.

USA General of the Army

Finally got to see this! I am over the moon to see the hard work you guys are putting in coming to such great results.

I also like plan B. An off the wall idea........a philanthropist?? That could be an entity with no-strings-attached sort of deal. Would advertising on places like ModDB or Nexus work?? Appreciate all your work guys. (praying to the game gods)

zimm out

Go with B! Its better idea in my opinion. Lot of men will get the game, and you will earn some monies.
    Southern men the thunders mutter!
    Northern flags in South winds flutter!
    To arms! To arms! To arms!
    IN THE DIXIE