Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Community 150 Men Event!

USA General of the Army

The EU event was a smashing success! The drill was a touch officer heavy due to randoms and unaffiliated unit commanders refusing to swallow basic pride and a few randoms. The skirmish on Roulette Lane with units fighting as small lines was out standing! Special thanks to The German Volunteers, 95th New York and 1st Texas!

Looking forwards to the NA event time now!

Awesome event!

RhettVito
    Anyone have video of it ?

USA Lieutenant General

Had an awesome time I hope we get to do this gain sometime the skirmishes were pretty awesome as well. Fighting in double ranks is what makes this game fun in my opinion.

- Kyle

USA General of the Army

Another smashing success of antime with the NA event. Drill was spotless with the Company Commanders being outstanding. Battle at Pry Ford worth multiple lines was outstands and a well won Rebel victory. A special thanks to the 1stTX, 51stNY, II Corps, 95thNY and 1stNJ for their attendance and outstanding performance in both sections.

Let us hope for more of these in the future!

CSA Captain

As a member of the 52nd NY I want to say thanks for all the time and effort taken in these events! It was really fun to me and I could get an idea of how it would be like to engage in battlelines of Btln. size or even bigger and how important then the mastership of the COs and NCOs might be.

Thanks again in planning and conducting these events!

Salute
    Pvt. Adolph Fritz 52nd New York Vol. Infantry. o7