Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community 150 Men Event!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I'll make every effort to attend, and again, I strongly suggest that any companies within the Light Division Organization make every effort to be there as well.

USA General of the Army

Thank you for all those that are supporting this effort! Whilst I am helming this effort I hope that should this carry on in the future another can take the helm and then another and so on so that one such as myself does not hold "all the power" where I rightfully hold none.

USA Captain

I would come this week but alas i am out as is my 2iC, The 2ndWI(Co.E) will attend when we can!

the 18th LA will be there too with support of 2nd corp ! especialy EU time
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Colonel

I will try to bring 2nd Maryland but might only be able to go EU time maybe NA

USA General of the Army

One week until the event!

USA Colonel

I am the Captain of the 14th US Regs. I can be a substitute / reserve officer if needed. I say this because my company will not be attending, but if you have need of me, then I can remain on standby. I can also ask my First Lieutenant if he will attend.

I would go, get involved. But after seeing the spy cam can be used, i would rather wait until this gets to a private server. I am rather disappointed the devs haven't looked at other games that exploit in on coms.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydude View Post
    I would go, get involved. But after seeing the spy cam can be used, i would rather wait until this gets to a private server. I am rather disappointed the devs haven't looked at other games that exploit in on coms.
    Don't let the camera and stuff discourage you. Regardless of the camera, these events are loads of fun (even if your team does not win) because the experience they provide is unmatched.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

95th New York happy to be apart.