Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

Quick question that doesn't fit this (but I have nowhere else to message)- How much is required to become a Kickstarter supporter? I'm trying to get this game and then hopefully start a Florida Cavalry unit or something similar, but first thing's first.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by JRoynonFisher View Post
    Quick question that doesn't fit this (but I have nowhere else to message)- How much is required to become a Kickstarter supporter? I'm trying to get this game and then hopefully start a Florida Cavalry unit or something similar, but first thing's first.
    Currently you have to back at the Captains Tier ($69.) to play now.

https://warofrights.com/Crowdfunding

Thank you for the info. Maybe if I can scavenge $70 away from the bill monster next paycheck, hahaha.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by JRoynonFisher View Post
    Alternatively, chip in at the Sergeant tier. You should not have a long wait ahead of you to play.

CSA Major

Well played my first game tonight, tried to get on a server with 2 people to figure out controls, but couldn't join. So I joined the server with 50 people on and got in......knowing nothing about the game. I stumbled around for a bit asking question then out of the blue someone from the 6th LA said hey Fort Mark and helped me. So sorry I don't remember your name, but I was a bit flustered at the time lol. Anyhow, just hope you see this and I wanna thank you very much brother.

CSA Lieutenant General

Everyone was green at one point good sir. Good to have you playing with us.
    -Old Prospector, 6th LA, Company D

Ancestors all (but 2) died in the Battle & Siege of Vicksburg (Buried in Vicksburg National Military Park): LTG John C. Pemberton's Army of the Mississippi, MG John H. Forney's Divsion, Hebert's Brigade (38th Mississippi), BG William E. Baldwin's Brigade (4th Mississippi)

We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us.

Phase II is upon us, I wish everyone good luck!
    ★ SIXTH LOUISIANA INFANTRY ★
    "TIGERS"
    Camp Thread ■ Company Page ■ Steam Group
    A regiment of Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps

Looking forward to drill today! Just out of curiosity, how many people can the drill camp hold at a time 75? Or 150?

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Adz84 View Post
    Looking forward to drill today! Just out of curiosity, how many people can the drill camp hold at a time 75? Or 150?

CSA Captain

Thanks for the promotion guys; really enjoy drilling and playing with you