Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

Wow 3 years! That's a incredible achievement and a true testimony to the dedication that the leadership has here. I've only been around for a short time in comparison but I can definitely see why it has lasted for so long and how it continues to grow. I am proud to be able to call the 6th LA my home and honored that I will be able to share this momentous occasion with you guys who I count among my friends. The talent and willingness to help that I've experienced here is not something I've encountered in any game before and I know it will continue far into the future.

I look forward to our anniversary bash I know it will not soon be forgotten. Perhaps we can work on extending that 33-0 record after the festivities are over.

6th LA for life!
    Last edited by Galahad; 05-01-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clink123 View Post
    II Corps for the win!
    Damn right. I don't think anyone communicates or coordinates as well as we do. Love being together with you 1st GA boys!
    Last edited by Galahad; 05-04-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Hey you there! Yes, you! The guy reading this post.

Let me summarise the 6th LA & II-corps in general for you:

* Best regiment(s)
    * We have Paioletti
    * Best officers
    * Best communication
    * Best server(s)
    * That one paintrain you will see for a just a brief moment or two and then you lose

I joined the 6th LA on the 16th of February, 2019, and I must say - I regret nothing!
    Officer positions on other regiments? Nah, I'll stay in the 6th LA. <-- True story.
    "One day I was making meatballs in Sweden; but, now I am fighting for the Confederacy."

Can't wait for the 3 year anniversary! By far the best disciplined, humorous, and dedicated group of gamers I've ever met! Looking forward to the ceremony on 05/26/19 at 7:00 pm EST. Love you 6th LA. Huzzah!

In light of Memorial Day weekend falling on the 27, 6th LA has pushed it's 3 year anniversary celebration back a week to Sunday June 2nd. The parade and promotions will still take place at 7pm followed immediately by a series of matches. There will be multiple people in attendance both live streaming and recording so be sure to wear your Sunday finest. We look forward to seeing all the friends (both old and new) we have made over the past 3 years and we thank you for all the good times we have shared up until this point. We also look forward to many more memories being made in the future with you all as we are all apart of what makes this community great.

Happy 3 Year Anniversary Tigers!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Congratulations on 3 years! It's been interesting to fight against you and alongside you from time to time! I'm sure your parade this evening is going to be smashing and let's hope for another year!

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Congrats on three years of being a staple in the community look forward to enjoying some good battles in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Congratulations on 3 years! It's been interesting to fight against you and alongside you from time to time! I'm sure your parade this evening is going to be smashing and let's hope for another year!
    Thank you Bravescot! I'm sure we will be around for a long time going forward, many of the new guys have a ton of talent and we're excited for big changes coming both in the game and in our regiment. One note though, parade is pushed to next Sunday since this is the holiday weekend and many members could not make it. I hope to continue fighting against and along side you fella's as well as it is always a good game!