Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

This Sundays 3 year anniversary event will begin at 7pm EST with Parade March and promotions. Followed by 8pm EST South Moutain Sunday Night Community Event. Geaux Tigers!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Tonight is the big night! The boys have been practicing , the drill instructors have been yelling, all for tonight. All guests are welcome during the parade and during the event afterwards. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to the command staff or myself and we will do our best to help or accommodate you the best way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Happy anniversary men and here's to many more!
    Thank you Shiloh!

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes on three years guys! Welcome to the II Corps family 1st Virginia & our ruthless Ukranians in the 2nd Florida!
    Happy 3rd Birthday! I mailed you a gift Paioletti... spoiler... its shoes.

Congrats fellas!

6th LA continues to grow as a family and as a leader in training new players. Our events span over the weekend with "pop up" events during the week. If you would like to be a part of one of the best in the game reply below or send me a message!

Thank you to all the loyal and active members of the 6th Louisiana Regiments, we had some great events this past weekend with some great groups.

We continue to grow and help those people who want to become better players. Many new players have found the 6th LA through our drills and have decided to become part of our family and many veteran players have come into the fold from our extensive knowledge of the game and it's changing mechanics.

Come see if you have what it takes to be a tiger at one of our drills or events. Our event schedule runs Friday through Monday with a new bracket event starting on Wednesday. Nothing is mandatory although we naturally encourage participation. Our competitors are some of the toughest in the game and in order to keep our fighting edge we try to play together as much as possible.

All aboard the 6th LA pain train, now pulling into a stop near you.

The answer was USA not United States Of America

I'm proud to stand next to the newer players and veterans of this game. During the event last night, we were outnumbered by over 10 men for the majority of the event and we still managed to walk away with victory 3-0. Great job to all you asskickers that keep the pain train rolling and make us the best in the game.

If you want to be a part of the team and not just standing on the tracks, reach out and we will get you aboard!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    I'm proud to stand next to the newer players and veterans of this game. During the event last night, we were outnumbered by over 10 men for the majority of the event and we still managed to walk away with victory 3-0. Great job to all you asskickers that keep the pain train rolling and make us the best in the game.

If you want to be a part of the team and not just standing on the tracks, reach out and we will get you aboard!
    Ok I knew something like this would be out pretty quickly. 1st I will say good games but allow me to retort! CSA was outnumber in beginning so not sure where your getting that from. Also we lost half our team in the 2nd match sooooo not sure if that was fair for CSA. As for the 3rd game we were outnumber 2 to 1 so go ahead and take credit for 3 wins in that scenerio...

Lets reschedule another event 6th La vrs 1st Ga straight up. You in?