Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by 6thLouisianaTigers View Post

Today, Update 121 brings us the regimental colors of the 6th Louisiana Infantry! The texture artist for our beloved flag was our very own Cpt. Bradley, who celebrated his birthday today, as well!
    Congratulations on an amazing flag! Happy late Birthday Bradley! Sorry I couldn’t tell you sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by 6thLouisianaTigers View Post

Today, Update 121 brings us the regimental colors of the 6th Louisiana Infantry! The texture artist for our beloved flag was our very own Cpt. Bradley, who celebrated his birthday today, as well!
    Thanks to the great team at CG & Chaplain Bradley for making this possible!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA General of the Army

A great example of what hard work and a crew dedicated to making this game great.
    Nicely done, Gentlemen.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

CSA Lieutenant General

See this link of a little bit of raw footage I got from last nights mini event (6th LA vs. 1st Cav). Note: Make sure to put select the video quality setting to HD or its blurry.

https://youtu.be/LeRKhJ0gzcs

I meant to record an entire battle round once it really got going but got caught up playing and forgot, then needed to turn in for the night after this round. I intend to get some full footage next time and do some video/audio editing into something a little cool (hopefully).
    -Old Prospector, 6th LA, Company D

Ancestors all (but 2) died in the Battle & Siege of Vicksburg (Buried in Vicksburg National Military Park): LTG John C. Pemberton's Army of the Mississippi, MG John H. Forney's Divsion, Hebert's Brigade (38th Mississippi), BG William E. Baldwin's Brigade (4th Mississippi)

We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us.

CSA Major

I had a lot of fun playing with you guys yesterday afternoon into night, I was in game from about 5PM to 8PM and had a lot of fun!

I received a PM from one of the leaders of the 6th LA and I may leave the 21st NC Co C and join you all due to a lack of activity in the NC companies.

See you guys next time!

20180928202251_1.jpg

20180928192550-1.jpg

20180928202249_1.jpg
    Early in the war, a Union squad closed in on a single ragged Confederate and he obviously didn't own any slaves. He couldn't have much interest in the constitution or anything else. They asked him, "What are you fighting for?". The private replied "I'm fighting because you're down here!" - Shelby Foote

Owner and Operator of www.HallmanLabs.com

My WoR Photo Album

One of my ancestors in the Confederacy: Eli R. Eury - 42nd NC Infantry

CSA Lieutenant General

good to have you! Glad you made it out
    -Old Prospector, 6th LA, Company D

Ancestors all (but 2) died in the Battle & Siege of Vicksburg (Buried in Vicksburg National Military Park): LTG John C. Pemberton's Army of the Mississippi, MG John H. Forney's Divsion, Hebert's Brigade (38th Mississippi), BG William E. Baldwin's Brigade (4th Mississippi)

We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us.

CSA Major

I officially applied to join the 6th LA Company A in the Company Tool last night under the user name: "Keith H" and I was already added to the TS3 server under Recruit tags.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield later today, I couldn't make the 2PM event

A few screens from yesterday afternoon:

20180929165309_1.jpg20180929174149_1.jpg20180929165411_1.jpg20180929163612_1.jpg
    Last edited by ZoSo; 09-30-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    Early in the war, a Union squad closed in on a single ragged Confederate and he obviously didn't own any slaves. He couldn't have much interest in the constitution or anything else. They asked him, "What are you fighting for?". The private replied "I'm fighting because you're down here!" - Shelby Foote

Owner and Operator of www.HallmanLabs.com

My WoR Photo Album

One of my ancestors in the Confederacy: Eli R. Eury - 42nd NC Infantry

tatteredflag.JPG

A great screencap from Pvt. Martin (Co. A) of the 6th Louisiana's color bearer on Hooker's Push. This is a popular rock for color bearers to raise the morale of their colleagues and offer enemy marksmen target practice. The 6th Louisiana is the first regimental color in War of Rights to have a "battle damaged" variant.

CSA Major

Listening to Paioletti in Youtube videos is a big reason why I decided to get this game and hopefully join the 6th LA. He's an awesome commander and look forward to joining him on the battlefield!

Hello Fort Mark, If you want to join the 6th Louisiana please add me on my steam, II[6thLA]Lt.RgtRcr Cowles or Discord, Chris_#5840
    ★ SIXTH LOUISIANA INFANTRY ★
    "TIGERS"
    Camp Thread ■ Company Page ■ Steam Group
    A regiment of Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps