Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

Picture from yesterday's nighttime () drill and promotions. We had 40-50 in attendance.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    This picture courtesy of 1st Sgt. Luke of the 79th NY,

Our Color Sergeant Voltrex is seen here sharing a few words about our beloved regimental colors,

I'm right there in the front rank.

Anyone else seen the Mr.Moon "Guns of the South" movie? This drill is in the video! It has some really funny moments too XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=O86pqOTsgZk

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Adz84 View Post
    Anyone else seen the Mr.Moon "Guns of the South" movie? This drill is in the video! It has some really funny moments too XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=O86pqOTsgZk
    Nice find! I appreciate Mr. Moon rolling with the Tigers this weekend. Liked & Subscribed
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Hello, I'm French and I'm looking for an active, brave and fighting regiment with French comrades to fight with real brothers in arms!

Bonjour, je suis fraçais et je recherche un régiment actif, courageux et combattant avec des camarades français afin de me battre avec de vrais frères d'armes !

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Max Leboyer View Post
    Hello, I'm French and I'm looking for an active, brave and fighting regiment with French comrades to fight with real brothers in arms!

Bonjour, je suis fraçais et je recherche un régiment actif, courageux et combattant avec des camarades français afin de me battre avec de vrais frères d'armes !
    Welcome to the 6th
    Bienvenue dans la 6ième
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Captain

First time playing an NA Event last night (or should I say this morning!) Good turnout and we dominated a few battles. Proud to be part of the 6th.

CSA Captain

Awesome to see the Tigers in this game. A long time ago in CA I use to reenact with a Tigers unit, great group of people. Sadly I haven't really had the chance to play this game as much as I would like due to always being busy on event days. I'd like to join up! is their any other times that events are held besides early (I'm west coast) Sunday?

You guys are magnificent battle buddies on the field! Kudos to both your officers and your troops, and thanks for showing everyone how great this game can be!
    Yours Truly,
    - Korvyr Vorthrel, Captain, CSA
    - Commander, Co. A, 14th Virginia

USA Sergeant

Was great drilling and fighting with you gents tonight, we look forward to working with yall on the field some more!
    US Army
    2nd Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment
    1-2ID