Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

Serious? You should try looking through the videos that are already up showing the side difference. You also lost half your team AFTER the end of the 2nd match when you got steamrolled. The 3rd match yeah you were outnumbered due to your other reg leaving but it was a closer match for you probably because half your team had our boys on it. Whenever your ready to go 1 vs 1 you know how to reach us, just try not to change the time of day during the match.

My post had nothing to do about you or 1st GA though so why come and try to be salty?

CSA Major General

Gents,

I'm sure there are valid points to be found on both your vision.
    But let's agree 'a company thread' isn't the right platform to be 'competative', and even then there is a difference between 'healthy' competition and 'unhealthy'.

The main focus should be on doing great events and team/fairplay … not on some 'matches' trying to beat each other. (sure we all try to win)
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    Serious? You should try looking through the videos that are already up showing the side difference. You also lost half your team AFTER the end of the 2nd match when you got steamrolled. The 3rd match yeah you were outnumbered due to your other reg leaving but it was a closer match for you probably because half your team had our boys on it. Whenever your ready to go 1 vs 1 you know how to reach us, just try not to change the time of day during the match.

My post had nothing to do about you or 1st GA though so why come and try to be salty?
    See ya around Galahag

Play nice ladies. We were outnumbered by 11 or 12 on the first 2 maps but its not a big deal. Even with the autobalance off we had several 1st Tx and Ga guys that had to fall in with us, all of which were team players and followed orders. It was a pleasure to work with Pix Apollo and the 14th BK and they did an excellent job! I was most excited to see someone invited Chaplain Bradley! No need to talk trash, already settled it in the field fellas.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Congratulations to all the players who received awards and promotions last night! Especially to those recruits who have been officially welcomed to the family as privates! Be proud that you belong to best CSA regiment in the game. We look forward to seeing all of you develop and grow within the game

The pain train is always rolling! Another great weekend with tonight's events promising to be just as good. The 6th has players from all around the world and fields teams in both NA and EU events. There is a zero time commitment to join. While we of course encourage everyone to play we also realize real life comes first. Expand your gameplay with us today!

From your friends at the 4th North Carolina Co B Merry Christmas!

good job gents

Hey, 6th LA, love fighting along side you guys, you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by JB-2ndLt. Winters View Post
    Hey, 6th LA, love fighting along side you guys, you rock!
    And we are always happy to have JB on the field with us!