Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

Je vois qu'il y a des français parmi vous ?

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Oui! S'il vous plaît contactez Cleburne! Nous avons besoin maintenant, des soldats francophones pour combler notre deuxième section de compagnie B. C'est la seule unité française dans war of rights et cela est à 100% vrai dans l’histoire de cette unité de Louisiane.

The Louisiana Brigade had many French-speaking soldiers and we want to maintain this historical accuracy as much as possible by recruiting as many French-speaking soldiers as available.
    Thanks.
    Merci.

Congrats to all my boys in A & B Company who received promotions this Sunday. As well as all those amongst you who received regimental promotions. B Company have mustered 40 new recruits in the past week alone since its inception. Keep up the great work 6th Louisiana Tigers!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine Lagarde View Post
    Je vois qu'il y a des français parmi vous ?
    Bonjour ,

J'ai accepter ta demande dans steam !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

The Sixth Louisiana Infantry was given the honor of carrying the Confederate colors for the production of CG's War of Rights - 150 Player Alpha Trailer "John A. Parker"—thanks again for your dedication, "Tigers."

Je suis bien content d'avoir intégré le 6ème infanterie de Louisiane et d'avoir fait la connaissance de français qui se battent pour la confédération. Vive le général Lee et vive l'Empereur Napoléon III ! On va te botter le cul, général Grant !

Amis français, n'hésitez pas à rejoindre les rangs de la 6ème, que l'on soit un peu plus nombreux.
    Last edited by Capitaine Lagarde; 03-27-2018 at 02:48 PM.

This Sunday i do NOT expect you to attend the EU or NA Events due to it being Easter. I wish you and your families a Blessed Easter! I would also like to thank every one of you who are a soilder in the 6th for your loyalty and support, I could not do this without you gentlemen.

Being that it is the Holy Day of Easter i would prefer you men lay down your arms and enjoy the day with your family. However if you are present Quartermaster Sergeant Freddy Mercury will be there to count your attendance. Monday (4/2/18) 8pm EST is the Next Offically Scheduled Event however I will not be there in person(out of town for Easter). I hope all that can attend, will attend to fight for Dixie!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Looking to join. What do I need to do?

[table][tr][td]

Lacking the manpower and training time necessary to act in accordance to the Confederate Government’s official authorization in May 1862 of a Sharpshooter Battalion for each brigade, many officers of the Army of Northern Virginia, seeing the usefulness for such an organization for scouting, probing, and skirmishing with the enemy, formed ad hoc sharpshooter units from their existing commands to take on these increasingly important roles.

Despite what you may observe in many of the so-called sharpshooter companies in the War of Rights community, organized Confederate Sharpshooters during the Maryland Campaign were not mercenary snipers skulking around the limits of the battlefield in order to plunder the Union’s proverbial baggage train, nor did they behave as massed infantry senselessly bayonet charging the front and flanks of the enemy.

One example of the correct implementation of the Confederate Sharpshooter during the Maryland Campaign is seen in the efforts of Col. Bristor Gayle of the 12th Alabama Infantry. An early innovator of the role of the Confederate Sharpshooter, Col. Gayle detailed four men from each of his companies, hand-picked for their lethal accuracy, to form a party of approximately forty skirmishers. Col. Gayle personally lead this skirmishing force at the Battle of South Mountain, where it made contact with an elite enemy force, the Pennsylvania Bucktails, and sustained contact despite overwhelming odds in order to delay the advance of the enemy for a significant time. Gayle's sharpshooters not only inflicted significant injury to the enemy, they also purchased valuable time the Confederate flank to be properly extended.

The 6th Louisiana Tiger Scouts seek to represent the historically correct Confederate Sharpshooter of the Maryland Campaign by working as a squad cooperatively with the 6th Louisiana battalion, not independent of it. Each Tiger Scout has demonstrated superior marksmanship and is drilled precisely to the letter of the original manuals on the art of skirmishing developed from the European tactical heritage of American infantry tactics.

Sgt. Maj. Drunken Bag Piper
    Rgt. Drill
    Last edited by 6thLouisianaTigers; 06-28-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Hiy'all

First point . Thanks to Sir Paiolleti let me leading this training
    Second point . the last training was a basic Knowledge as all members of 6th LA know.

Last point ; i would like telling a great thanks to the new French speaker who are participated for this training, and i hope later we will a strong platoon and help more our bataillion and 2nd corps

Salut à tous,

Premier point , remerciement envers le général Paiolleti de me laisser commandé cet entrainement.
    Second point. Le dernier entrainement était des connaissance basique que tous les membres du 6th LA connaissent.

Dernier point. je voulais dire un grand merci aux nouveaux Français qui nous ont rejoin et de leur particiaption, et j'espère plustard nous serons un peloton fort afin d'aider plus notre bataillon et le 2eme corp.

"La sueur épargne le sang"
    "The sweat save the blood"

Houa ah !

Ps :
    Oh Sorry ! this training was for french players but english speaker can come too and you dont want here French voice and you want pratice with us you can swtich on 1er platoon channel and tell to Redleader and i. Sgt Redleader does a whisper in Ts and translate all in English , otherwise , you want hear french you can jump with us you have Redleader translation in game too. An many thanks to Redleader for this great job !, i dont want everybody will be frustrated by the language For the French and English.

Enjoy with us !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion