Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sixth Louisiana Infantry [6th LA] "Tigers"

[FONT=Georgia]
    HEADQUARTERS, SIXTH LOUISIANA
    APRIL 1

A BRIEF MESSAGE FROM MAJ. GEN. PAIOLETTI,

On Sunday afternoon, the Sixth Louisiana held our largest promotion ceremony, yet. Company B, which was mustered into service February 1st, reached full capacity on April 30th. Company C is now open and accepting volunteers!

Soldiers of the "Old Guard" of Company A were promoted as follows,

Sgt.'s Ruby and Sas are promoted to 1st Sgt.
    Cpl.'s Irishfearg and Cootjuh are promoted to Sgt.; additionally, IRISHFEARG has accepted transfer to act as an NCO in Company B, Irish Guards Platoon
    PFC's Suberbee, Moon, Gladiator, and Longstreet are promoted to Corporal
    Pvt.'s Bobby Lee, Adams, Poppa, AL, and Hiram are promoted to PFC.
    Rct. thebladekiller is promoted to Private

Soldiers of Company B were promoted as follows,

From the French Legion Platoon,

Sgt.'s Cleburne and Redleader are promoted to 2nd Lt.; additionally, Redleader's duties will include acting as an ambassador and interpreter to the growing French-speaking community
    Pvt.'s Bob Morane and Mahzel are promoted to Corporal
    Rct.'s Stiric, Lagarde, Kurt Gewitz, and Jean are promoted to Private

From the Irish Guards Platoon,

1st Sgt. Tripper is promoted to 1st Lt. Tripper
    Sgt. Swack is promoted to 1st Sgt.; additionally, Swack has accepted transfer to act as an NCO in Company A
    PFC Zambodi is promoted to Sgt.; additionally, Zambodi's duties will include Regimental Recruiting
    PFC Wittman is promoted to Corporal
    Rct.'s Trooper382, Alipharius, BudViser, Aaron Perkins, Africancheez,n DJ, Lukethat-AC, Mr. Papageorgio, Pimp, Starkiller, Joshua Richards 1987, Cap712, Shockinggun, Yung Branson, and Farmer Rex are promoted to Private

Banned
    Good Luck Tigers!

Just purchased the game yesterday and played a few rounds with Zambodi. Quite a nice soldier. He directed me here to enlist with the Tigers and I've already signed up through the Company Tool. He has linked me to the TS3 server as well.
    If there is anything else I need to do please let me know. I look forward to serving with some fine men.

Thanks for the warm welcome Smith. I look forward to fighting by your side some day. Mind if I add you on Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohm I God View Post
    Just purchased the game yesterday and played a few rounds with Zambodi. Quite a nice soldier. He directed me here to enlist with the Tigers and I've already signed up through the Company Tool. He has linked me to the TS3 server as well.
    If there is anything else I need to do please let me know. I look forward to serving with some fine men.
    Nice to meet you oh my god, thank you for your interest in the Battalion. I would love to bring you into the team. Make sure you add us on steam and we will get the application process started.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT Black phoenix View Post
    Bonjour ! Messieurs, ce vendredi à 21 h entrainement de la French Legion et un petit event pour mettre en application ce que nous avons appris ensemble ! Hua ah ! asitquer vos baionette et vos mousquet !

Hello! Gentlemen, this Friday to 9.00 pm GMT +1 = 3.00 Pm EST up ont Ts training of French Legion and a small event to implement what we have learned together! Hua ah! Clean up your bayonet and Your musket!

ps: English speaker, you can join us if you want, all orders will be translate by 2Ltn Redleader.

"God Bless you all" !
    Le soldat Lagarde répond présent à l'appel !
    On se voit vendredi soir sur le camp.

CSA Captain

Greetings, friends.

A friend of mine pointed this game out to me last night. I've watched a few videos and immediately became captivated. I just pledged to to Captain rank. Now that's done, I am looking for a group to join. I believe this company is right for me, but I am looking for a structured unit that values discipline during combat, yet loves to have fun when not on duty. I've been and currently involved in Arma Milsim units, so I believe I will fit right on in with War of Rights. I've already taken the liberty to click the enlist button. I hope I will be considered and look forward to serving along each and every one of you.

CSA Captain

Hello, just applied for your infantry. I actually posted a number of images/video from the confederate museum in New Orleans that features the Tigers.

Hello! Myth! Please add me on steam at II[6thLA]Lt.RegRec Cowles
    ★ SIXTH LOUISIANA INFANTRY ★
    "TIGERS"
    Camp Thread ■ Company Page ■ Steam Group
    A regiment of Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps