Thread: Incredible frame drops

Incredible frame drops

Since update 96 today, I have had incredibly severe frame drops. At times the game is a slideshow, like tonight's event, rendering it unplayable. Even at medium settings and 1920x1080 (I do not have a weak system by any means), I was getting just terrible frame drops every 5 seconds at best.

System specs that matter for this:
    i7-6700k
    2xGTX 1080's running in SLI (they have not caused an issue in the past with frames, the game is capable of utilizing them)
    32gb DDR4 RAM

Suggestions?
    Last edited by McMuffin; 02-13-2018 at 02:16 AM.

Haven't experienced or heard of any other reports of a worse fps with update 96 (it actually should be a bit better overall).

Have you tried updating your drivers, disabled sli, done a clean install of the alpha?

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Haven't experienced or heard of any other reports of a worse fps with update 96 (it actually should be a bit better overall).

Have you tried updating your drivers, disabled sli, done a clean install of the alpha?

- Trusty
    Trusty, I feel stupid for now posting, after some digging around, it was a REALLY bad memory leak. Sorry, lol. Feel free to close or do whatever here. The game does run better, I can now fully max out settings and play with 50-60 frames, big improvement.