Thread: Twitch box and game art

CSA Major

Twitch box and game art

Trusty I see you did add the game to giantbomb.com but the art isn’t the official logo and stil doesn’t show up on twitch. Did you submit art thru developers portal?

I streamed Sunday and it’s tough to get people to watch a Game that has no bio or art on twitch
    Last edited by wusker; 02-19-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wusker View Post
    Trusty I see you did add the game to giantbomb.com but the art isn’t the official logo and stil doesn’t show up on twitch. Did you submit art thru developers portal?

I streamed Sunday and it’s thought to get people to watch a Game that has no bio or art on twitch
    No clue, I added it years ago. I remember it being a somewhat odd system.

- Trusty

CSA Major

Trusty I’m an idiot, I checked again after what you said and it is NOT “War of Rights” on Twitch it’s “warofrights”. my bad

Just for the sake of curiosity, what is this thread about?

USA Colonel

When you stream a game on Twitch, below the stream the title of your stream appears and below that; the game you are playing. Beside the name of the game you are playing, there is "box art" kind of like if you hold the box of a disk game. I believe OP's issue was that the box art was appearing blank for them.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticBiscuit View Post
    When you stream a game on Twitch, below the stream the title of your stream appears and below that; the game you are playing. Beside the name of the game you are playing, there is "box art" kind of like if you hold the box of a disk game. I believe OP's issue was that the box art was appearing blank for them.

yes but I was searching for it under the wrong name basically