Thread: A reenactment only section

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

A reenactment only section

i am suggesting that we have a reenactment only section for WOR just like on the NW and Holdfast forums

RhettVito
    Im with you on this !

USA Lieutenant General

I could agree with this only if it was for Civil War talk only, and how that historical knowledge could be applied to better improve the game.

- Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    I could agree with this only if it was for Civil War talk only, and how that historical knowledge could be applied to better improve the game.

- Kyle
    This is an excellent idea. I think we should have a 'Historical' section, and break it up into CSA, Union, and General history sections to discuss the Generals, weapons, tactics, and such, so that it can be used as "...knowledge could be applied to better improve the game.". Furthermore, this section could have a reenactment portion.
    Last edited by McMuffin; 02-21-2018 at 05:43 PM.

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

I am glad we can all agree hopefully campfire games stuff can fulfill our request

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    There can sometimes be a fairly wide gulf separating the Civil War reenactor from the Civil War scholar, someday I would love to be both.

As far as history is concerned, maybe some of us can form something of an ad hoc coalition by making a commitment to interjecting a little more scholarship in our posts relevant to War of Rights by way of citations, etc? Nothing holier than thou, just more helpful for folks interested in more than an anonymous individual's stated opinion?
    Well, a 'Historical' section would encourage a more scholarly approach to our posts.

CSA Major

Evening.
    We'll discuss it internally first, should have something to report back in a few days time.

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Evening.
    We'll discuss it internally first, should have something to report back in a few days time.
    thank u very much good sir