Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell let loose

USA Lieutenant General

Hell let loose

Hello all, I know this isn't related to WoR in any shape or form. But I am interested in starting a Company/small group to play this upcoming game hell let loose. Meaning that those that are interested and wanted to buy the game. Could join my group that I am starting and we would play this game Historically with actual Tactics they used during the second world war. The company I am looking for start for this game would be G. Company 507th Parachute infantry Regiment 82nd airborne/17th airborne. As the 507th was detached to the 82nd and put in the 17th airborne for the Varsity jump in 1945. If interested add me on steam or message me on here. Those that don't know anything about the game. I will provide links to the website and facebook page.

NOTE FEBRUARY IS THE LAST MONTH TO PREORDER THE GAME!

Hell Let loose Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/HellLetLoose/

Hell Let Loose Website
    https://www.hellletloose.com/

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

no why kyle

USA Lieutenant General

I'm doing a mixture of things. Also still running the 69th PA, gotta get a few more members though

Hell let loose looks like a lot of fun. As for your group, I am interested and would like to join unless my own WoR unit decides to do something in HLL. I don't think we will because a majority want to go into Post Scriptum.

Steam group (non official) with updates on the game: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/hellletloosecommunity

Maybe an idea to combine forces?

I got now about 20+ guys ready for Hell Let Loose. Although we would like to fight on both sides until it is clear how they will deal with clans and such.
    And our group is looking to have a nice balance between a serious game play without loosing our friendly manners. No Full Metal Jacket drill Sgt stuff. Open for all players no matter your skill level.

Concerning age we keep this moto: Mature minded.

the group we have now consists of Americans, Brits, French and other EU folk, few Asians and even a guy from Brazil. Currently we have a pretty mature group together. Our ages range from 35 to 67!

TEAM Together Everyone Achieves More(fun). So no big ego's.
    So maybe that could be a option to get some folk together? We got a personal website that is very much a work in progress. So we can all get together to get a plan together etc. etc
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

USA Captain

Ive just got Acces to the closed Alpha "Hell let Loose" forum .... Something is happening
    Looks like we are testing and playing by the end of the month.
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 03-11-2018 at 11:32 PM.

CSA Captain

Yep already in... lots of new sign ups over the weekend.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

USA Lieutenant General

I bought my way into the closed alpha so I'll be good. I think its gonna be a great game.

- Kyle

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Anyone heard when the alpha will be out? I bought the $30 tier a few months back and haven't heard a date other than early 2018.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Captain

Rumors have end of march as alpha "release". There might well be a delay of a week or two (assumed by some "insiders") so my guess is that as late as mid April it should be open for testing. Even the early access via Steam might then very quickly be possible. But anyway I would like them devs to take the time needed to present something worth testing.

Regards