Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hell let loose

CSA Captain

In my opinion having played both, HLL is the superior product. Thats not to take anything away from PS. Its just a different twist on a theme, that seems to concentrate the experience into a better game overall.

Im looking forward to testing HLL further with the new features.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    In my opinion having played both, HLL is the superior product. Thats not to take anything away from PS. Its just a different twist on a theme, that seems to concentrate the experience into a better game overall.

A+ I share this also

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    In my opinion having played both, HLL is the superior product.

I agree. The 2nd guys are planning on playing HLL as well and we already have 7 guys committed to it. The hard part now is the waiting.

CSA Captain

Can anyone tell the differences between Post Scriptum and HLL? I just know PS so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Take a seat Post Scriptum with your decorative bushes that anyone can run right through...
    Thats basically a cool thing.....beton bushes are more annoying
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Can anyone tell the differences between Post Scriptum and HLL? I just know PS so far...

Thats basically a cool thing.....beton bushes are more annoying
    imagine company of heroes and red orchestra together as FPS.

welcome to HLL xD

instead like PS HLL has "real frontlines" because there are multiple sectors providing one of the 3 resources. Every sector which is connected to your side can be capped.

instead fighting along a line of points like in PS you fight on separate points at once. At some points are squads which defend the own ones while others are trying to get new ones.

Battles are also more intense. I played the closed alpha where only infantry was playable and I enjoyed it more than PS now.

EDIT:

here are some pics:

Last edited by Maximus Decimus Meridius; 12-04-2018 at 10:48 AM.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    imagine company of heroes and red orchestra together as FPS.

welcome to HLL xD

instead like PS HLL has "real frontlines" because there are multiple sectors providing one of the 3 resources. Every sector which is connected to your side can be capped.

instead fighting along a line of points like in PS you fight on separate points at once. At some points are squads which defend the own ones while others are trying to get new ones.

Battles are also more intense. I played the closed alpha where only infantry was playable and I enjoyed it more than PS now.

EDIT:

here are some pics:

My French friend is correct. Even with just infantry HLL is more enjoyable then Post Scriptum.
    It is not only the front line system but also the whole vibe in the game. Could be a personal tast but that is how i felt it.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Major

Is there any way to purchase HLL or do they still use the limited windows of opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Is there any way to purchase HLL or do they still use the limited windows of opportunity?
    You have to wait until it will become available on steam in the beginning of next year. So its not that far off. I pledged and am awaiting another test period before it will release on steam. Which will be very soon.... waiting waiting waiting...
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    You have to wait until it will become available on steam in the beginning of next year. So its not that far off. I pledged and am awaiting another test period before it will release on steam. Which will be very soon.... waiting waiting waiting...
    Excellent, many thanks Brent.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    my belgian friend is correct, we are waiting for the Beta weekends which should start this year so far I know.

Early Access could be around end of Q1 next year.
    Last edited by Maximus Decimus Meridius; 12-04-2018 at 11:11 AM. Reason: shouldn't shorten Early Access with"EA"
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02