Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Regiment Suggestions and Bugs

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Ah. The Artillery Reserve was associated with the V Corps ... or Porter's Corps. That unit stayed on the east side of the Antietam Creek for the whole fight. As all the units in Porter's V Corps also, while at the site of the battle ... didn't partake of any real action.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Ah. The Artillery Reserve was associated with the V Corps ... or Porter's Corps. That unit stayed on the east side of the Antietam Creek for the whole fight. As all the units in Porter's V Corps also, while at the site of the battle ... didn't partake of any real action.
    They were attached to the Union II corps, first division. And were active at the battle. https://civilwarintheeast.com/us-reg...ery-battery-b/
    The rightful ruler of the HRE, Holy Sloth.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyRomanSloth View Post
    They were attached to the Union II corps, first division. And were active at the battle. https://civilwarintheeast.com/us-reg...ery-battery-b/
    There is a difference between the 1st New York LIGHT battery you suggested and the 1st New York Battery you posted above

EDIT, nvm
    Last edited by Hinkel; 10-22-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    There is a difference between the 1st New York LIGHT battery you suggested and the 1st New York Battery you posted above

EDIT, nvm
    No I believe they are the same. But I may be wrong, others would know much better then me.

Edit; Yes they were definitely the same battery. Both websites show they were mustered under Petit in August 1861.
    Last edited by HolyRomanSloth; 10-22-2020 at 02:56 PM.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post

EDIT, nvm
    There is the 1st New York Light Artillery Regiment

And the 1st New York Heavy Artillery Battalion

The last one contains Wevers Battery and not Weavers as i explained a bit up there without a response
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    There is the 1st New York Light Artillery Regiment

And the 1st New York Heavy Artillery Battalion

The last one contains Wevers Battery and not Weavers as i explained a bit up there without a response
    Yeah, I'm referring to Petit's Battery which is completely in the 1stNY Light Artillery Battery B, Sometimes also just called the 1stNY Artillery which can get confusing.

USA Captain

Snow's Battery B would also be a nice addition to Dunker Church, and will Battery flags ever be added?

So if more batteries are added, would that be with the release of another map or something or would you guys maybe just add some in part of a small update?

Dear developers, there will be the opportunity to introduce in future the "Bruen's Battery" (10th New York Independent Light Battery, also aka "2nd Excelsior Battery")? I find out an image of the fights at Green's High where there is also the Bruen's Battery.
    Thanks for your availability
    Here the link
    http://antietam.aotw.org/officers.php?unit_id=464

map_attack_seq_4.jpg
    Captain Davide Campi, 39th NY "Garibaldi Guard" Co. A

USA Captain

Sadly they've stated several times they weren't going to be adding new batteries to existing maps.

<3 Whiting's Battery