Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Regiment Suggestions and Bugs

USA Captain

You guys are going to hate me for all these 9th NY uniform fixes.

Lieutenant Colonel uniform seems to be bugged

Also I realized that when my guys fix bayonets it showed a sword bayonet (which doesn't go on a 61 springfield) at first then switches to a proper Springfield bayonet.

Sorry again for all these posts ahahah.

CSA Captain

That happened with the Louisiana Tigers too. But soon after his uniform popped back up.

Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Major General

Noticed it to when testing out different uniforms -> the Major of 2nd South Carolina.

2nd SC.jpg

USA Captain

I had the opportunity to go to Harper's ferry during my trip. I found this in their museum. It seems that the Garibaldi guard would have worn this in combat, and their slouch hat and feather was just their dress uniform.

Nice image!

I believe their feathered hats (at least not all of them) weren’t replaced with Kepis until May 16, 1863.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Nice image!

I believe their feathered hats (at least not all of them) weren’t replaced with Kepis until May 16, 1863.

- Trusty
    If that was the case then I'm not sure why Harper's ferry museum would have that version there. My best guess is the feathered hat was a dress uniform hat, and the kepi was for combat. I could be mistaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    If that was the case then I'm not sure why Harper's ferry museum would have that version there. My best guess is the feathered hat was a dress uniform hat, and the kepi was for combat. I could be mistaken though.
    I’m also not entirely sure. But the only reference I’ve seen of it stated the above. The museum might not have an original feathered hat (they will have to be very rare, considering them being replaced).

In any case I’d love to get some sources for the hat wear of the GG.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    I’m also not entirely sure. But the only reference I’ve seen of it stated the above. The museum might not have an original feathered hat (they will have to be very rare, considering them being replaced).

In any case I’d love to get some sources for the hat wear of the GG.

- Trusty
    Ill do my best. It's not my unit, but I'm from Italian decent. I'd be glad to help. Also after doing research I'm sad to say I'm selling out my own unit. The 9th NY was not engaged at Sherrick and Otto Farm. They were only in Hill's Counter Attack. I went to go see their monument when I was at Antietam and one of the historians there said they weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    The 9th NY was not engaged at Sherrick and Otto Farm. They were only in Hill's Counter Attack.
    Some regiments are assigned to skirmish maps, even if they did not take part in that area. (Just to add more variation on some maps, instead of adding a generic unit, which look like every other regiment)
    If you like, we can remove the 9th NY from Otto farm, so they are just playable on a single map.. Hills Counter Attack
    Last edited by Hinkel; 07-09-2018 at 09:14 PM.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Some regiments are assigned to skirmish maps, even if they did not take part in that area. (Just to add more variation on some maps, instead of adding a generic unit, which look like every other regiment)
    If you like, we can remove the 9th NY from Otto farm, so they are just playable on a single map.. Hills Counter Attack
    You dont have to hahaha. Just want to let you guys know is all. Any plans on adding Company K in? I see you have them on the company tool (Whiting's Battery).