Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Regiment Suggestions and Bugs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Regiment Suggestions and Bugs

Hey guys,

with the last major update, we introduced over 30+ new regiments and reworked most other regiments.

If you have any suggestions, regarding their uniforms or other items, please use this thread. You can also post character/uniform bugs, if you find some issues (eg. missing hair, hair color not matching with the beard).

Looking forward to your suggestions and reports!

So, this is a general thing for any uniform on both sides that has any equipment or assortment of accouterments. The equipment, especially around the waist, will tend to clip in and out of the model. It is pretty small, and most people do not notice it because they are not looking down, but, if you are asking for uniform bugs, there you go.

USA General of the Army

Small thing like shoulder boards on US officers needing some cleaning up as they are something clipped through and I can occationally seen through my own waist line into the ground

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    ... and I can occationally seen through my own waist line into the ground
    We're all just hollow shells of a man.

CSA Captain

Suggestion- maybe its me but I feel we need more Confederate officers with slouch hats. Or maybe just more variations of slouch hats period.

RhettVito
    Having the bedroll over the left shoulder

USA Lieutenant General

Changing the red trim that goes up the back of the 72nd Pa's uniform as its not historically correct. The 72nd PA had no trim running up the back of the uniform only around the edges."note the back of the original uniform of the 72nd PA I am posting below"

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    Changing the red trim that goes up the back of the 72nd Pa's uniform as its not historically correct. The 72nd PA had no trim running up the back of the uniform only around the edges."note the back of the original uniform of the 72nd PA I am posting below"

I would like if this could be done to the 72ndPA's jacket. Also, the jacket in-game at the moment is too short .
    Last edited by RhettVito; 05-24-2018 at 12:10 AM.

USA Captain

I am Captain Tyler Dicembrino, commander of the 9th New York "Hawkins' Zouaves" Company A. As a reenactor in real life I take pride reliving and honoring my unit's history. After researching the 9th for the past month I've come to the realization that the 9th's officer uniforms you guys made are wrong. There are also issues with the belts since the 9th used grenadier belts and not standard US belts. The last issue I could find was the 9th not having jambieres. Is there any possible way this issue can be resolved? There is no rush to do the fix nor do you guys have to do it. I hope the War of Rights team finds it fit to do this change (and maybe even overhaul the unit in general). Thank you for your time. Below are photos of the 9th New York that I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    I've come to the realization that the 9th's officer uniforms you guys made are wrong.
    We changed the look of the officers like 6 weeks ago. 2nd Lt., 1st Lt. and Captains have the Zouave uniforms since that time.
    Senior Officers like Lt. Col. and Colonel have the standard issued frock coat

But there might be some more adjustments soon or later.

cbc38904c356e5e8e8520175b8089d0c.jpg
    Last edited by Hinkel; 05-04-2018 at 05:57 PM.