Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 169

Thread: Regiment Suggestions and Bugs

  1. #11
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    My apologies.
    Na, its alright

    Like I said, there will be some suggestions soon, since its not the final outfit. But its getting more to their historical outfit right now.

  2. #12

    USA Captain

    Tyler28256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Putnam, New York
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    We changed the look of the officers like 6 weeks ago. 2nd Lt., 1st Lt. and Captains have the Zouave uniforms since that time.
    Senior Officers like Lt. Col. and Colonel have the standard issued frock coat

    But there might be some more adjustments soon or later.

    Attachment 8348
    The one part I noticed with this is that both of the officer pictures I posted show both Colonels, Rush C. Hawkins (Founder) and Edgar A. Kimball (Colonel during Antietam), have the same style uniform as the other officers. So besides that the only other thing I saw with the 9th as a whole in-game was the belt (grenade instead of US) for the enlisted.


  3. #13
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    The one part I noticed with this is that both of the officer pictures I posted show both Colonels, Rush C. Hawkins (Founder) and Edgar A. Kimball (Colonel during Antietam), have the same style uniform as the other officers. So besides that the only other thing I saw with the 9th as a whole in-game was the belt (grenade instead of US) for the enlisted.

    The pictures shows their parade uniforms.

  4. #14

    USA Captain

    Tyler28256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Putnam, New York
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    The pictures shows their parade uniforms.
    Ah alright.

  5. #15

    USA Major

    RhettVito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    869
    Would you be able to the bedroll on the left shoulder?

  6. #16

    CSA Major

    McMuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Reluctantly in Maryland
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettVito View Post
    Would you be able to the bedroll on the left shoulder?
    Why not have them put it on both, some have it on the right, some on the left.
    The chances are by the time you have finished typing a long response to my post, I have changed half of the original post.

  7. #17

    USA Major

    RhettVito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    Changing the red trim that goes up the back of the 72nd Pa's uniform as its not historically correct. The 72nd PA had no trim running up the back of the uniform only around the edges."note the back of the original uniform of the 72nd PA I am posting below"

    I would like if this could be done to the 72ndPA's jacket. Also, the jacket in-game at the moment is too short .
    Last edited by RhettVito; 05-24-2018 at 12:10 AM.

  8. #18

    CSA Captain

    Saris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South East Texas
    Posts
    1,187
    39th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment "Garibaldi Guard," wore a distinct uniform similar to that of Giuseppe Garibaldi's Red Shirts who fought in the campaigns to unite Italy. The 39th NY was stationed in Harpers Ferry during the siege and defended the right flank on Bolivar Heights. If anybody can confirm that this regiment wore their distinct uniform during the siege, that would be great!


    Last edited by Saris; 05-24-2018 at 11:57 PM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

  9. #19

    USA Captain

    Tyler28256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Putnam, New York
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    39th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment "Garibaldi Guard," wore a distinct uniform similar to that of Giuseppe Garibaldi's Red Shirts who fought in the campaigns to unite Italy. The 39th NY was stationed in Harpers Ferry during the siege and defended the right flank on Bolivar Heights. If anybody can confirm that this regiment wore their distinct uniform during the siege, that would be great!

    I can confirm since I've met, talked to, and done stuff with the reenactment group.

  10. #20

    CSA Captain

    Saris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South East Texas
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    I can confirm since I've met, talked to, and done stuff with the reenactment group.
    Thanks! Possibly they'll be included in the future!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •