Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Large Scale Community Event

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I would like to table the motion this evening that the 8th Virginia, Company F, be bared and/or asked not to attend due to their inability to follow a basic agreed upon rule set during previous community events.
    Yeah, They refuse to cooperate with us on the confederate side. As much as I'd hate not having someone show or being able to attend they need to either step up to this confrontation or be served a "solution" whatever that may be...
    "May we find a fruitful path in our endeavours, and show strength to our enemy's as we gallantly charge to meet them on the field of battle!"-
    Captain of the 11th MS Company F "Noxubee Rifles"

USA Major

Barring people from entering public areas and finding "solutions" this is starting to sound like Nuremberg back in 1933.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

CSA Major

hate go against my friend squiggles but to play devils advocate here we all paid to play in this alpha so trying to tell others how to play the game well some people dont like that very much and did you ever think maybe you werent playing by their rules did you ask them
    just because you want people to act or behave a certain way doesnt mean they will and since these are public servers well thats what public means so you have to deal with the fools just like we have been dealing with then for almost a year now and we didnt get any help with them

people like to play how they want to play and yes it is infuriating most of the time but you just have to deal with it

CSA Captain

Honestly I treat all the other CSA companies with respect so idk who in my company is calling yall names. My company will play the game how they wanna play it and its not up to II corps to tell us how to play the game we are here to have fun. We are a skirmishing company I trained my men to skirmish and by the looks of it we are damn good at it if we are causing this big of a fuss. We are also a company that likes historical accuracy and there was skirmishers irl. So yankees if you wanna counter us its simple raise a skirmishing company and we can duke it out like the north and south did in the old days. Signed, Captain. Moonman 8th Virginia Company F

Sal is right here.

it is of course unfortunate that you feel they don’t work together with the rest of the community but public servers are for everyone. My suggestion to you would be to ignore their actions.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

Personally I'm just looking for a baring from the up coming 24th trailor recording event not all the events. As they're not thread for it, had to use this one. (Looking at you Kyle) Maybe should have been more clear on that one on my end.

CSA Captain

Now if its a trailer for the game thats a different story if the devs want it to look a certain way than me and my company will happily abide by those rules.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    Now if its a trailer for the game thats a different story if the devs want it to look a certain way than me and my company will happily abide by those rules.
    Smashing. In the future btw you can expect the 42ndPA to meat you man for man in skirmishing. Two can play to their historical formations.

CSA Captain

Cant wait to meet you on the field 42nd

CSA Captain

Also I would like to add that my company does not receive a written ruleset by yankees or confeds alike so maybe if we had a clue what the rules were we would follow them. So how are we gonna follow rules if we never receive them