Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Large Scale Community Event

USA Lieutenant General

FORUM HAS BEEN UPDATED CHECK 1st PAGE FOR THE NEW TIMES/READ THE SCRIPT. This will be mainly a union focused trailer. The Confederate trailer will follow some time after this event.

Also I hope I got the times correct for you EU guys I don't want you all left out

- Kyle
    Last edited by Kyle422; 03-21-2018 at 06:34 PM.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

I happy to say the 95th New York will be there and good luck all and see you on the battle field.

CSA Captain

8th VA will attend and we will follow the script you have my word

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Expect to see some of the us on the field today
    Join Today
    Click Above

USA Lieutenant General

There has been a last minute change guys we will now be fighting on the roulette lane map and WILL BE LEAVING THE CAP POINT OUT!

MAP ROULETTE LANE
    Positions blue is union and red is confederate

USA Lieutenant General

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU. To the companies/community memebers who attended the event, even though there were several difficulties that occurred. I will see too it that credit is given to all companies that attended. I also wanted to give a shout out that it was good to see the level of discipline that, I seen in the event that goes for both unit memebers and the randoms. It showed that you all care about the community and wish to make War Of Rights a successful game. Thank you all once again

- Kyle

Thank you guys for your help.

Sadly, the server crashed before we could record the ending for the trailer. Next time hopefully!

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Thank you guys for your help.

Sadly, the server crashed before we could record the ending for the trailer. Next time hopefully!
    We we're also cutting short on time on getting things organised, but with that many new people or non regulars things went rather well !
    So a big thank you for the organisation and the people who joined the event and for the discipline in the ranks.

Suggestion : if a practice run could be done (of if regimental leaders go through the procedure with their regs first) that would be great.
    --> Maybe get two servers (and cycle close to the map maybe), so if a thing happens we can hop server.
    --> Steam announcements should be great to (maybe a day before with a link ...)
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Captain

I found this event to be very exciting and the very early shots of it are amazing! It was simply breathtaking to me, as I turned around after the charge at the Drill camp and saw the flood of blue...really an eyeopener. So I was pretty stunned by the event and I like to thank the Organizers and officers in command for their brilliant job.

Critizism: Because of the limited sound scape of the ingame voice chat, I think it was not the best idea to have the execution commands not echoed by the respective section commanders. IF this was nessesary because of the video shoot I am NOT arguing at all, but it somehow killed some atmosphere and at least we in Comp. F could rarely hear the executions.

And yes for the most part even the random players who joined the shoot did a very good job, but I could name 2 guys who kinda messed up the lines (and chat box) ) Other than that still a great experience, THANK YOU!!!!!