Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some small problems

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    Did you know that you are allowed to write all the things in one post?

It's a nice feature
    I know,,but I wanna make it clear for each point.and pictures followed .

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyeah View Post
    I know,,but I wanna make it clear for each point.and pictures followed .
    I'm pretty sure the development team is a lot smarter than that.

CSA Captain

Not sure if its related to WoR directly, but i joined via the Steam server browser which resulted in landing in the main menu but hearing the game running (like hearing vioces, combat sounds), i had to close the game and join via in-game browser. Joining via the ingame browser works just fine
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

CSA Captain

I have a problem since yesterday evening. When I start the game it opens in the top left corner of my screen. I can see a tiny part of the main menu screen. I deleted the game and all files left behind and did a fresh install without any success. When I pull out my HDMI cable and reconnect it, it shows the menu screen normal for like a split second and goes back to the left corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Not sure if its related to WoR directly, but i joined via the Steam server browser which resulted in landing in the main menu but hearing the game running (like hearing vioces, combat sounds), i had to close the game and join via in-game browser. Joining via the ingame browser works just fine
    That way of joining almost never works, I've done it accidently and it always freezes up and I have to close the game via task manager.