Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 38th Pennsylvania Infantry, 9th PA Reserve

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by S. Johnson View Post
    What happened to them? Those were the Irish guys right?
    Packed so his bags and took a commission in the 51stNY, now the 5thNY.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Packed so his bags and took a commission in the 51stNY, now the 5thNY.
    Interesting

We are all Pennsylvania Reservist!!! I look forward to fighting next to you all.

"From the beginning of the war until its close no body of troops achieved a fame so distinct and universal as that of the Pennsylvania Reserves. Other troops fought equally well, and wrought out glorious histories that will ever be remembered by a grateful posterity, but the Reserves fought battles and won victories of their own, and thus secured to themselves a wider fame in the history of the nation's struggle." Their patriotic dead sleep upon many a well-fought field." - LT Ell Torrance

xRONINx6
    xRONINx6
    US eastern

Quote Originally Posted by xRONINx6 View Post
    xRONINx6
    xRONINx6
    US eastern
    Enlistment Accepted

Banned
    Good Luck!

USA Captain

Hey gents... good to see another PA unit come about... I was reading in here and saw that the 69th is done? I know the one guy changed to a NY regiment, I asked because I’m currently in the other 69th Pa (Baker Zuaves). But there hasn’t been any activity there since they are waiting for more members of their Mount and blade group to get access.. I’m going to be looking to maybe switch to another PA regiment. I’m looking to be a part of a line infantry regiment preferably.. also I’m available for the Monday night events. Saturday’s are usually busy for me with family so best bet is a Monday. Take care. Do I have permission to join the discord and what not?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeThear View Post
    Hey gents... good to see another PA unit come about... I was reading in here and saw that the 69th is done? I know the one guy changed to a NY regiment, I asked because I’m currently in the other 69th Pa (Baker Zuaves). But there hasn’t been any activity there since they are waiting for more members of their Mount and blade group to get access.. I’m going to be looking to maybe switch to another PA regiment. I’m looking to be a part of a line infantry regiment preferably.. also I’m available for the Monday night events. Saturday’s are usually busy for me with family so best bet is a Monday. Take care. Do I have permission to join the discord and what not?
    By all means join the discord. Our company is looking for mature players and not demanding too much personal time. I will be on the discord around 8:15-8:30est. If youre looking to enlist we’d love to have you. We have a great relationship with the 4thNJ as well.

-Steam Name : Schryzer
    -In Game/Forum Name : Vincent Porter
    -Time Zone : CST

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Porter View Post
    -Steam Name : Schryzer
    -In Game/Forum Name : Vincent Porter
    -Time Zone : CST
    Accepted for enlistment